Anyone listens to Joe Rogan podcast or Chael Sonnen Podcast?

Honestly speaking Joe Rogan is full of crap and talks alot of nonsense that if you listen to him thru out some shows you will understand why.

First of all his into weird things like spiritual hallucinations and says that he was told the universes secrets during that journey and stuff that dosen't make sense whatsoever.. basically it's like listening to a 6-yr kid on the school backyard making up assumptions. he promotes weed on his Podcast while there is some kids listening also.

ppl like Nick Diaz or Nate Diaz who smoke weed won't even do that.

while Chael Sonnen always provides interesting subjects and far more knowlegdable then joe and I actully enjoy his podcast because he always speaks the current issues and always speaks the truth. Chael Sonnen is not an angel but he always had that thing where he speaks the truth and I think it's very appealing and winning him audience like me whenever I find time I listen to his podcast.

Lol...... you take issue with Joe promoting the benefits of pot, which has never claimed a life in the history of man, but you will probably take no issue with the numerous alcohol commercials playing during the world series tonight.

Get out of your mom's basement kid. It's a big world out there. Go have some new experiences. Go do mushrooms in the middle of the forest and maybe you'll have an inkling of an idea of what he's talking about. Or, continue your sheltered existence.

Psychedelic drugs have provided tremendous benefit tohumanity. Accept it, or don't. We'll just continue living in love and understanding and you'll continue living in fear and bigotry.

The JRE is the most popular podcast in the world for a reason.

I like JRE, although a bit more variety with guests would be good. I enjoy Bravo on there, Callen is good value too although he can be kinda annoying with his singing and impressions. Schuab can be a bit of a douche bag. I find it hard to listen to his comedy mates all the time, they're okay comics but he constantly goes on about how they're the funniest comics in the world when imo, they're pretty b grade at best.

Rogan praises weed way too much like it's some miracle but I don't find his faults as annoying as everyone else seems too, I've only listened to a few Chael podcasts but it seems so minor league compared to JRE in terms of guests and production..I can only listen to a recording taking from someone talking over the phone for so long.

Chael also seems to hold back a lot too and just let his guests say whatever they want without refuting their claims or challenging their opinion, which Joe can also be capable of like recently with Dan Bilzerian claiming he won all his money from playing poker which is a load of rubbish considering his dads history...but maybe Joe didn't want to open Dan up about it due to legal repercussion.

I agree there's too many comics on there and many of them are B grade.

However, Bill Burr is A+ and I wish he would be on there more, and Joey Diaz is a B+/A- grade comic. That dude is great.

Back