Anyone listens to Joe Rogan podcast or Chael Sonnen Podcast?

Joe Rogans occasionally.

Mainly Steve Austin's Podcast though.

Honestly speaking Joe Rogan is full of crap and talks alot of nonsense that if you listen to him thru out some shows you will understand why.

First of all his into weird things like spiritual hallucinations and says that he was told the universes secrets during that journey and stuff that dosen't make sense whatsoever.. basically it's like listening to a 6-yr kid on the school backyard making up assumptions. he promotes weed on his Podcast while there is some kids listening also.

ppl like Nick Diaz or Nate Diaz who smoke weed won't even do that.

while Chael Sonnen always provides interesting subjects and far more knowlegdable then joe and I actully enjoy his podcast because he always speaks the current issues and always speaks the truth. Chael Sonnen is not an angel but he always had that thing where he speaks the truth and I think it's very appealing and winning him audience like me whenever I find time I listen to his podcast.

Never done a hallucinogen I take it?

joes podcast has gone right down the shitter.

sick of all these snake oil doctors, hunters and nutrionists, most of these podcasts could just be done on the phone between the two of them instead of subjecting the rest of us to it, but then again, phone calls dont pull in grands per chat do they!!.

just cause joe wants to flex in the mirror all the time while smoking a dmt pipe dreaming about shooting black cocks from a bow dont mean the rest of us do, why i hardly listen to him anymore

I love the JRE!

I travel a lot for work, and don't even listen to music anymore.

Joe Rogan Experience
Fighter and the Kid
You're Welcoming the great Chael..

All make my day pass quick that's for sure.

Listen to Chael of course.

Only listen to JRE when mma related guest is on.

joes podcast has gone right down the shitter.

sick of all these snake oil doctors, hunters and nutrionists, most of these podcasts could just be done on the phone between the two of them instead of subjecting the rest of us to it, but then again, phone calls dont pull in grands per chat do they!!.

just cause joe wants to flex in the mirror all the time while smoking a dmt pipe dreaming about shooting black cocks from a bow dont mean the rest of us do, why i hardly listen to him anymore
There's people who don't want to listen to MMA but they will listen to hunting stuff. Joes podcast isn't designed for your needs.
I like hunting and MMA so y'all can blow me haha

I listed to 2 of Rogan's podcasts when he had the Ancient Aliens guy on. LOL. 2 dudes high as $hit talking about aliens.

3yT1KDS.gif
dude, that's beautiful

Honestly the JRE with Chael on it was awesome. Between the two of them you had some entertaining, intelligent conversations.
I'm not really sure why all the sherbros hate on Rogan (must be because he doesnt think McGregor is immortal)

That was a great episode. Chael is another guy that is interesting to listen to no matter the subject. I think he's more intelligent than Rogan. The only thing Rogan has on him is open mindedness. If rogan makes Sonnen do DMT or acid, he would become the GOAT pod caster.

That was a great episode. Chael is another guy that is interesting to listen to no matter the subject. I think he's more intelligent than Rogan. The only thing Rogan has on him is open mindedness. If rogan makes Sonnen do DMT or acid, he would become the GOAT pod caster.
Or ya know.... He could become more open minded without hallucinogens haha but I agree Sonnen is a clever, well versed guy

I love all the close minded simpletons ITT. Probably smoking a cig choking down some KFC while talking about what an idiot Rogan is.

I love the JRE. I love the discussion about numerous different things: philosophy, science, health, hunting, mma, working out, supplementation, etc etc. The show has really helped me to be a better person by communicating with people better. Rogan is very blunt, honest, transparent and open minded. The only thing I would change about the show is the amount of comedian guests. I love comedy and I've watched every Bill Burr episode, but he has too many small time comedians on that I don't give a fuck about.

I love all the close minded simpletons ITT. Probably smoking a cig choking down some KFC while talking about what an idiot Rogan is.

I love the JRE. I love the discussion about numerous different things: philosophy, science, health, hunting, mma, working out, supplementation, etc etc. The show has really helped me to be a better person by communicating with people better. Rogan is very blunt, honest, transparent and open minded. The only thing I would change about the show is the amount of comedian guests. I love comedy and I've watched every Bill Burr episode, but he has too many small time comedians on that I don't give a fuck about.

Joe Rogain is pretty good/interesting when he's not talking shit to fighters in a condescending manner and taking about black cocks all the time.

Joe Rogain is pretty good/interesting when he's not talking shit to fighters in a condescending manner and taking about black cocks all the time.

Rogan doesn't ever talk shit to anybody. He's a pretty humble dude.

Recently became a fan of Chael's. He can be repetitive and sometimes has some bizarre takes that he thinks are more enlightened than they actually are. But overall he produces quality content.

Joe Rogan has done 840+ podcasts most of which are 3 hours long, so you can do the math on his airtime. Of course he's going to say some goofy shit at some point, he needs to be entertaining.

Back