Anyone listens to Joe Rogan podcast or Chael Sonnen Podcast?

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Honestly speaking Joe Rogan is full of crap and talks alot of nonsense that if you listen to him thru out some shows you will understand why.

First of all his into weird things like spiritual hallucinations and says that he was told the universes secrets during that journey and stuff that dosen't make sense whatsoever.. basically it's like listening to a 6-yr kid on the school backyard making up assumptions. he promotes weed on his Podcast while there is some kids listening also.

ppl like Nick Diaz or Nate Diaz who smoke weed won't even do that.

while Chael Sonnen always provides interesting subjects and far more knowlegdable then joe and I actully enjoy his podcast because he always speaks the current issues and always speaks the truth. Chael Sonnen is not an angel but he always had that thing where he speaks the truth and I think it's very appealing and winning him audience like me whenever I find time I listen to his podcast.

Last edited:

this is what I would say to joe rogan if I ever saw that manlet.

Not a fan of the JRE experience.

Chaels show can be alright but for as embarrassing as it is to admit, i'd rather listen to FRB than Chael in the podcast world.

3yT1KDS.gif

Your assessment of his podcasts seem to indicate that you actually haven't listened all the way through...

While he does have the occasional tangent, generally speaking he does some rather intelligent deep dives into interesting topic.

Both podcasts are awesome.

Kind of tired of Rogan's comedian guests and the constant self back patting about being comedians... We've heard on every episode how "craaaaaaaaaaaaaazy" comedians are, how hard is to write a bit, etc. I just skip through that shit.

Other than that, it's great.

I'd like to hear Chael talk more by himself about sports, politics current events etc.

If you've listened to one Rogan podcast you've listened to them all

Honestly speaking Joe Rogan is full of crap and talks alot of nonsense that if you listen to him thru out some shows you will understand why.

Listened for a long time now and I don't have a problem with much of what he says. He gives his perspective on stuff. Not a big deal.

he promotes weed on his Podcast while there is some kids listening also.

Oh no, The devils plant. Those kids are dooommmmeedddd. He doesn't control who listens to his podcast.

while Chael Sonnen always provides interesting subjects and far more knowlegdable then the delusional joe and I actully enjoy his podcast because he always speaks the current issues and always speaks the truth. Chael Sonnen is not an angel but he always had that thing where he speaks the truth and I think it's very appealing and winning him audience like me whenever I find time I listen to his podcast.

Chaels podcast is a little annoying because of all of his advertising and breaks. Its not as good conversation wise because the people aren't really there in person which sometimes makes it difficult and choppy. I prefer Joe's but it depends on the guest. Chaels truth is questionable. He made bad excuses for cheating in the UFC.

First of all his into weird things like spiritual hallucinations.

You're wrong on this. Joe has never done an ayawasca ceremony. He has done DMT a couple times. Same effect, but doesn't last nearly as long.

If you haven't done either, how you can really comment on the validity of either one?

Joe preaches moderation no matter what you're doing.

Train by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night.

All day.

P.S. Sorry, I couldn't help it. On a more serious note, I can't stand the JRE. Rogan's sense of humour is really not my type. I do like Sonnen's podcast on the other hand, he's a great analyst and doesn't feel the need to keep screaming or cursing at every interval of 10 seconds like Rogan.

I love the jre. Sonnen is great but his podcast has too many ads so I only listen to the episodes with high profile guests.

You're wrong on this. Joe has never done an ayawasca ceremony. He has done DMT a couple times. Same effect, but doesn't last nearly as long.

If you haven't done either, how you can really comment on the validity of either one?

That shit is dengerous and harmful.. because you let demons enter your body and sometimes they won't leave

Your assessment of his podcasts seem to indicate that you actually haven't listened all the way through...

While he does have the occasional tangent, generally speaking he does some rather intelligent deep dives into interesting topic.
I agree, I think he talks to guests really well and has some interesting people on from time to time. I can imagine TS having a 10 minute interrogation with some of these guys. I think Rogan is a pretty smart dude, not too smart, but understands a little more about reality than your average church goer or Internet atheist.

I only listened to two podcasts consistently. Really only one. & it's not MMA related, but when they don't have new episodes, i'll listen/watch some JRE. I watch most of the best of the weeks though.

I love the jre. Sonnen is great but his podcast has too many ads so I only listen to the episodes with high profile guests.
Though Chael is my favorite fighter all time, this is what I do with his as well.

Joe is pretty reasonable with his psychedelic stuff. Most of his rants with Duncan Trussel arent that serious and its just two stoned guys going "what if" over and over for 2 hours and thinking of funny/trippy possibilities about life.

Joe's stance on psychs is pretty much that the experience matters more than if it is a hallucination or not, and responsible use of psych drugs can benefit one's life.

The worst thing about Joe is when he used to bully redban. Nowadays my pet pieve is his fake laugh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back