Anyone listens to Joe Rogan podcast or Chael Sonnen Podcast?

Wrong. He just tries to keep it entertaining. Graham Hancock is an example and a more recent Wim Hof where they have joes undivided attention and spit their philosophy.

I agree. Joe will let people talk. The only time I thought he was a little out of line and didn't really grasp what was being said was Peter Schiff. He kept acting like Peter Schiff was heartless and didn't know what he was talking about. Yet Joe was basing his knowledge on fracking off of online documentaries lol. Peter Schiff actually has money invested in the industry and knows what is happening. Not even saying Peter is not wrong about things but it was little cringe worthy. But Joe usually will let his guests talk if they stay on topic (in the sense that they are dropping knowledge on anything), are fair, and logical. If they aren't really saying much Joe will bring things back to hunting, exercise, or drugs and I can see how people would not like that. That's fair. But just wait for a guest you enjoy and it'll probably be a good podcast you enjoy.

I like JRE, some episodes are better than others depending on how engaging the guests are.

Both podcasts are awesome.

Kind of tired of Rogan's comedian guests and the constant self back patting about being comedians... We've heard on every episode how "craaaaaaaaaaaaaazy" comedians are, how hard is to write a bit, etc. I just skip through that shit.

Other than that, it's great.

I'd like to hear Chael talk more by himself about sports, politics current events etc.

I understand your sentiments about the comedians he has on as guests. Sometimes they repeat the same shit like him and Bill Burr talking about Kennison on 2 different occasions beat for beat. I also hate the fact that because he is a comedian he thinks he is a good judge on comedy. Most of the people he claims to be hilarious and killing it, I check out their stand up and for the most part they tend not to be my cup of tea.

I like the episode with Brian Cox; you can see him getting more and more frustrated with Rogan as the episode goes on.

I agree. Joe will let people talk. The only time I thought he was a little out of line and didn't really grasp what was being said was Peter Schiff. He kept acting like Peter Schiff was heartless and didn't know what he was talking about. Yet Joe was basing his knowledge on fracking off of online documentaries lol. Peter Schiff actually has money invested in the industry and knows what is happening. Not even saying Peter is not wrong about things but it was little cringe worthy. But Joe usually will let his guests talk if they stay on topic (in the sense that they are dropping knowledge on anything), are fair, and logical. If they aren't really saying much Joe will bring things back to hunting, exercise, or drugs and I can see how people would not like that. That's fair. But just wait for a guest you enjoy and it'll probably be a good podcast you enjoy.
Have to admit I rarely finish a podcast unless its a guest I already like. But I could drink a few and enjoy the fight companion anytime. Should bring in Nick diaz for a fight companion so he doesn't feel too obligated to talk.

MMA hour is goat. Although I have listened to an unfortunate amount of JRE. I used to be a huge fan of Sonnen, but since he started his podcast, I can't stand him.

I used to watch JRE all the time. Over the past year I just don't give a shit.

Dudes pretentious and talks out of his ass alot.

He's had some very good guests though and I mostly watched because I could always expect to see good comedians or fighters on the show.

Havnt watch an episode in months though, I'm honestly no longer a fan.

Similair feeling to this. Joe is old stubborn and rich. He has a hard time even pretending to be open minded anymore... not that it matters for a good podcast, but he really wants to believe he is.

I'll catch these podcasts if they have a good guest. My podcast list is already reaching nearly 15 a week, I dont need any more lame shows invading my ears.

Kinda wish Chael had a co host to balance him out. I recently stopped listening to him because he started to grate on my. Submission radio is pretty solid, but it's more a a show like MMA hour and less of a podcast where people shoot the shit and go off on tangents.

I like JRE, some episodes are better than others depending on how engaging the guests are.

I understand your sentiments about the comedians he has on as guests. Sometimes they repeat the same shit like him and Bill Burr talking about Kennison on 2 different occasions beat for beat. I also hate the fact that because he is a comedian he thinks he is a good judge on comedy. Most of the people he claims to be hilarious and killing it, I check out their stand up and for the most part they tend not to be my cup of tea.

What? But this is the greatest time for standup. EVER! Tony Hinchcliffe is KILL-ING IT!

OP is either unintentionally hilarious or legitimately retarded.

I like JRE a lot and there are a lot of very interesting guests on there. The podcasts with Graham Hancock are usually the best ones.

I think that theres a key difference. Chanel's podcast is a sports and recreation pod and Rogan's isn't really limited. He'll have episodes with scientists or actors or comedians or athletes or authors as guests. So with Rogan's it just covers such a wide array of stuff that it's not for everybody. That being said there is some gold on there. Joe has this love and appreciation for life that is kinda rare. His thirst to learn about new things is really refreshing and it makes for some super interesting episodes.

I don't want this to sound like I'm bagging on Chael's pod either cause I love it. With Chael's I even listen to the ones with pro wrestlers as guests and I have no interest in pro wrestling. Chael is a great, great interviewer. He always manages to ask people stuff that interests me even if I don't care about what they do. He almost, ALMOST makes Nik Lentz interesting.

JRE is good depending on guest, too much of the standup comedy guys for my taste. i used to really like him, but now i think he's kind of a blow hard, brian cowlen is annoying as fuck, and omg eddie bravo and the conspiracy theory shit is unbearable. great commentator but as a personality, got tired of him pretty quickly. mma hour is the best podcast imo, he's the only actual journalist and asks real and tough questions. chael is okay, he's a bit of a kiss ass to his guests. but i will say this, chael knows underwear, do yourself a favor and get yourself some tommy john underwear right now!

Honestly speaking Joe Rogan is full of crap and talks alot of nonsense that if you listen to him thru out some shows you will understand why.

First of all his into weird things like spiritual hallucinations and says that he was told the universes secrets during that journey and stuff that dosen't make sense whatsoever.. basically it's like listening to a 6-yr kid on the school backyard making up assumptions. he promotes weed on his Podcast while there is some kids listening also.

ppl like Nick Diaz or Nate Diaz who smoke weed won't even do that.

while Chael Sonnen always provides interesting subjects and far more knowlegdable then joe and I actully enjoy his podcast because he always speaks the current issues and always speaks the truth. Chael Sonnen is not an angel but he always had that thing where he speaks the truth and I think it's very appealing and winning him audience like me whenever I find time I listen to his podcast.

I haven't heard much of Chael's podcast, but I got a chuckle out of Chael always speaking the truth.

Anyway, when Rogan has someone I find interesting on, I'll give err a listen. Other than that, not so much anymore. He's stubborn and makes some really weak arguments for certain things sometimes, and it gets a bit bro-dude-y for me.

I love Rogan's fight companions. Fun to watch their reactions and hear their analysis instead of vanilla Anik's commentary. Not a big fan of his non mma content.

Never heard Chael's podcast, although he will say things on other outlets that are so outrageous I doubt even HE believes it, like talking insane shit about Bruce Lee and Gene LeBell.

You're wrong on this. Joe has never done an ayawasca ceremony. He has done DMT a couple times. Same effect, but doesn't last nearly as long.

If you haven't done either, how you can really comment on the validity of either one?

Joe preaches moderation no matter what you're doing.

^^ Correct. Anyone who has ever done DMT will know full well that coming out of that 7 minute trip and trying to make sense of any of it, let alone put it inter words is nearly impossible. And in that same vein, anyone who has never done is far more likely to speak ignorantly about the subject and critic those who have done it.

Joe Rogan is the guy who I like on TV and online but wouldn't like in real life.

I think JRE is awesome. Love the show and some of the guests. Fight companion is one of the best ones xD

Also, Rogan has several same views and stances on life as I do (raising kids, freedom, thinking, etc.) and I'd like nothing more than to sit down with him and Eddie, get high and talk about all kinds of stuff, from deep stuff to plain ol' nonsense :D

Honestly speaking Joe Rogan is full of crap and talks alot of nonsense that if you listen to him thru out some shows you will understand why.

First of all his into weird things like spiritual hallucinations and says that he was told the universes secrets during that journey and stuff that dosen't make sense whatsoever.. basically it's like listening to a 6-yr kid on the school backyard making up assumptions. he promotes weed on his Podcast while there is some kids listening also.

ppl like Nick Diaz or Nate Diaz who smoke weed won't even do that.

while Chael Sonnen always provides interesting subjects and far more knowlegdable then joe and I actully enjoy his podcast because he always speaks the current issues and always speaks the truth. Chael Sonnen is not an angel but he always had that thing where he speaks the truth and I think it's very appealing and winning him audience like me whenever I find time I listen to his podcast.

upload_2016-2-17_0-9-0.png

Back