Anyone here more excited about Cejudo comeback than Conor or Khabib?

Theres only one FW king i'd be excited about returning.
giphy.gif
Love me some dj. However dj returning probably wouldn't be for the best. Is he not around 33-34ish? I'd imagine he has a few more on contract at one fc. You think he'll still be in his prime in 2022 for instance? He's the goat but i only want to see people in their prime not after. I'd much prefer if he concluded his career in one fc or if he returned immediately to the ufc.

Love me some dj. However dj returning probably wouldn't be for the best. Is he not around 33-34ish? I'd imagine he has a few more on contract at one fc. You think he'll still be in his prime in 2022 for instance? He's the goat but i only want to see people in their prime not after. I'd much prefer if he concluded his career in one fc or if he returned immediately to the ufc.

Yeah he's 34, a year older than CCC.
Depends who they matched him against, still looks like a beast to me in ONE.
a decider against CCC would be amazing imo.

They robbed MM the decision because they knew they were trading him after the fight. MM finished triple cringe in the first fight while he needed the judges help to squeek by with a win. MM> cejudo always

Dude has possibly the highest fight IQ in the game.
Could Fitch the fuck out of everyone but became an elite striker instead.
Hell yeah I'm excited

Yeah he's 34, a year older than CCC.
Depends who they matched him against, still looks like a beast to me in ONE.
a decider against CCC would be amazing imo.
I'd want to see it NOW as in like in the next three months tops. Ion wanna see it down the line when he's 35 or something. He's still a beast and the goat imo and slapping one fc motherfuckers. I just get wary whenever long reigning Champs fight for that long. Especially someone whose style is predicated on their speed, explosiveness and cardio. Don't get me wrong his technique and iq are second to none. But I also am wary of these things. But that's just me. Maybe I'm ageist but yeah. Even dillashaw's return seems fishy to me. Like how's he gonna deal with cory sandhagen and other priming comparably but not quite equally skilled guys?
Lsst point. Cejudo is also old. But cejudo has less milage, fewer injuries and has probably taken fewer punches. Dj has the experience, technical superiority, iq etc (let's be real here cejudo didn't beat dj. Dj is superior but he bridges the gap with power, athleticism and size), but cejudo has overwhelming physicality.

I'd want to see it NOW as in like in the next three months tops. Ion wanna see it down the line when he's 35 or something. He's still a beast and the goat imo and slapping one fc motherfuckers. I just get wary whenever long reigning Champs fight for that long. Especially someone whose style is predicated on their speed, explosiveness and cardio. Don't get me wrong his technique and iq are second to none. But I also am wary of these things. But that's just me. Maybe I'm ageist but yeah. Even dillashaw's return seems fishy to me. Like how's he gonna deal with cory sandhagen and other priming comparably but not quite equally skilled guys?
Lsst point. Cejudo is also old. But cejudo has less milage, fewer injuries and has probably taken fewer punches. Dj has the experience, technical superiority, iq etc (let's be real here cejudo didn't beat dj. Dj is superior but he bridges the gap with power, athleticism and size), but cejudo has overwhelming physicality.

I agree with most of this, if there were any signs of DJ slowing or getting worse i'd completely be against it.. But dude still looks as good as ever imo, he's not taken that much damage considering how much he's fought, never been finished.

I also think the way he was palmed off was harsh, so to see him back one last time in a meaningful fair fight ideally with fans would be great imo, a legend like him losing under those shit circumstances against Cejudo was not what he deserved.. I think there would be at least a little buzz about his return, especially if it was the rubber match with CCC, and that would be the fan service he deserved all along, especially if he won and stopped the Train of Cringe.

People need to show more respect for our OLYMPIC champion. CCC will become C-4.. believe that .
Not my Olympic Champion. And he already used C4 when he blew up his own career with his "Retirement" bluff that DW called.

Henry might be the closest mma can get to a real pro athelete. He built a team just for him and spend so much on hes individual camps to get it to the highest standards that it wasnt worth fighting for the paychecks UFC gives him for winning as a champ. And the results he got in terms of technical improovements fight by fight has been a treat too watch. Would love to watch him fight again.

I agree with most of this, if there were any signs of DJ slowing or getting worse i'd completely be against it.. But dude still looks as good as ever imo, he's not taken that much damage considering how much he's fought, never been finished.

I also think the way he was palmed off was harsh, so to see him back one last time in a meaningful fair fight ideally with fans would be great imo, a legend like him losing under those shit circumstances against Cejudo was not what he deserved.. I think there would be at least a little buzz about his return, especially if it was the rubber match with CCC, and that would be the fan service he deserved all along, especially if he won and stopped the Train of Cringe.
I agree with all this.

I'm not more excited, but I'll be excited if it happens.

Is this official? When is he coming back?

Yes, I did enjoy his latest fights slightly more than McG's and KN's.

Last edited:
The true p4p king has so many left to prove. He has all tools and skills to become the p4p goats. i just cant wait to see what he brings and what improvement he made in his next fight.
henry-cejudo-double-champ.jpg

Get outta here Henry. We all know its you. Stay retired

Back