Anyone here more excited about Cejudo comeback than Conor or Khabib?

Nothing in the UFC is compared to winning a gold medal. Especially a gold medal in one of the hardest sports to train and compete in.

You have to face the best of the best from different countries. Not to mention CCC was one of the youngest competitors to win it.

You can win fights in the UFC because they have alot of journey men and bums. There levels are no where near the top guys CCC had to face to win gold in first place.

Most ufc fighters would agree that winning a gold in the Olympics is amazing. Please don't try to down play it at all.

Then he added winning two ufc belts and defending them. If dana didnt like him than he would of have got someone that could beat him.

Alot of people though cruz was going to beat him on here. CCC finished him like many others who failed to do so before.

Respect the cringe king!
we will have to agree to disagree.

Triple C going for that fourth championship heck ya. I want to see how he gameplans against the most competent gamplanner MMA has right now. I want to see how he handles the much bigger man and then KO"s him into unconciousness with his speed, precision, and lethal mighty power.

What’s a bigger bother is how hard they fucked DJ over. DJ got injured during the second Henry fight and it was a split decision anyway.

That rematch needs to happen. A judge thinks he beat Henry twice and has not lost since. 1 different judge and he could theoretically still be the UFC flyweight champ and have 3 more wins since then and thus still be considered number 1 pound for pound..(yet he was removed from all rankings from everywhere whatsoever far before he hit the “has not fought in 1 year “ mark.

All this so we can watch Ben askran waste spots on a couple ufc cards?

Last edited:
I'm curious if any of these basement dweller losers have even seen him fight.. His last 4 fights have been a treat to watch, yet nearly every comment is hateful.

Ya, I don't get it. Henry fights to finish people now.

Triple C finished both dillashaw and moraes, but still can't get any respect. Y'all height supremacists can't stand that his 5'3" ass could crush you and take your girl

Don't much care for his gimmik but will def tune in to see em tangle it up!

don't care about henry, and honestly the divisions he holds belts in aren't really one's I watch anyways....I care more about ww and up...if a fighter retires, then stay retired if your plan is to possibly come back then tell everyone your taking time off and vacating your belts.

retiring usually means your 100% never coming back, taking time off and keeping the option to return is different.

when henry wins it's like nobody at my parties is screaming or cheering, it's like whatever, on to the next fight....if he's the main event it's like were done by the end of the co main event because he's just not a draw or a fan favorite imho....which means him coming back does nothing for the ufc, he has no star power.

I'd be more excited about GSP coming back and whooping everyone's butts.

I'm curious if any of these basement dweller losers have even seen him fight.. His last 4 fights have been a treat to watch, yet nearly every comment is hateful.
When you act like Cejudo does you can paint the Sistine chapel and it will not make you appreciated.

I don't agree with his last 4 being a treat. Watching him lose to DJ only to have the judges incompetently give him the win was no treat. If I honestly thought he won I would give him all the credit in the world but he should not have won that fight.

He then decided to become a Chucky doll that is 50% McGregor and 50% Colby but 100% sad.

Back