Anyone here more excited about Cejudo comeback than Conor or Khabib?

Fesaine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The true p4p king has so many left to prove. He has all tools and skills to become the p4p goats. i just cant wait to see what he brings and what improvement he made in his next fight.
henry-cejudo-double-champ.jpg

Triple C is among the greatest combat athletes of all time. Flyweight division would be nothing without him. And by nothing, it could literally be non-existent by now. Henry saved the division. People can all say they want about him "robbing," D.J. but they all seem to disregard that he came back AFTER he rolled his ankle. So, if people wanna spit on Henry for having a great fight with a goat, I just wanna throw back that Henry did that after he rolled his ankle. Henry's on another level. If anyone can get a third belt, it's him. He has a smart approach, he wants to save his brain of a genius, so he's doing the most he can in the shortest time. He may not stick around as long as he could, but he's gonna continue to keep shining!

Last edited:
Not moreso but I would be interested to see him fight more. Personally I'd be more interested in seeing him against the BW contenders, there's some cool match ups there.

Manlets fighting is only slightly more entertaining than females fighting, so no I don't give a shit about the returning midget.

Triple C is among the greatest combat athletes of all time. Flyweight division would be nothing without him. And by nothing, it could literally be non-existent by now. Henry saved the division. People can all say they want about him "robbing," D.J. but what all of those guys fail to realize is that this all happened AFTER he rolled his ankle. So, if people just wanna spit on Henry for having a great fight with a goat, I just wanna throw back that Henry did that after he rolled his ankle. Henry's on another level. If there's anyone that can get a third belt, it's him. He's doin' a smart approach, he wants to save his brain of a genius, so he's doing the most he can in the shortest amount of time. He may not stick around as long as he could, but he'll continue to keep shining!
Did you see Cejudo's first fight with Mighty Mouse?

Deiveson and Yan aren’t established enough to make it a super fight, I’d only be very excited to see him at 145lbs, if he could grab that belt he is top 5 GOATS

They can all stay retired and I wouldn't mind. At the same time, if they want to come back, I'll watch. either way, it's clear that they never want to be active and fight multiple times a year ever again, so, fuck em.

Last edited:
200.gif

Demetrious Johnson maybe, but triple C-word?
No thanks

Back