Anyone here more excited about Cejudo comeback than Conor or Khabib?

He has the best chance of being a triple UFC champ, of course I want to see him try. I don't get why we don't see more fans being hyped for that.

Wait has he announced a comeback?

or is this one of those “your reaction if” threads

I know I'm gonna get shat on, but I'd like to see Cejudo to come back and have a rematch with non-epo Dillashaw at BW.

The true p4p king has so many left to prove. He has all tools and skills to become the p4p goats. i just cant wait to see what he brings and what improvement he made in his next fight.
henry-cejudo-double-champ.jpg

Cejudo: I'm retiring
Dana: ok bye Felicia (drops him out of the rankings)

Khabib: I'm retiring
Dana: no, hes still the LW champ, keep him in the LW rankings till he comes back

He needs to go find a new fiancé, breed her, stay retired and help raise kidlets

The true p4p king has so many left to prove. He has all tools and skills to become the p4p goats. i just cant wait to see what he brings and what improvement he made in his next fight.
You think he's moving from 125 and 135 to 155?

Why do so many Sherdoggers not understand weight?

Is he coming back?!

His cringe makes the sport look like it's filled with retards to everybody outside of the sport and for that reason I hope he just shuts the fuck up somewhere forever.

"Quadruple C, durrrr"

Hmmm. Not really. He's good and all but....

Not my Olympic Champion. And he already used C4 when he blew up his own career with his "Retirement" bluff that DW called.

Blow up career ? He was a two divsion champ who actually defended his title more than any other double champ....

Blow up career ? He was a two divsion champ who actually defended his title more than any other double champ....
And then he tried to use "Retirement" as a ploy to negotiate a bigger contract and nobody, not even DW cared. Dana vacated his title and moved on.

He also never defended against a number one contender. Fly Weight had the last man to defeat him as the clear cut number 1 contender and he ran from that. He also avoided actual BW contenders to fight Cruz and was supposed to be a shop worn Aldo who had trouble making FW for most of his career and cannot perform at BW due to the cut IMO. He chose not to fight Yan or Aljamain Sterling who were the legit contenders. He called for anything he thought was a good match up regardless of the merit of his challenger. He did this long before his fight with Aldo was booked.

He is gone and nobody cares.

And then he tried to use "Retirement" as a ploy to negotiate a bigger contract and nobody, not even DW cared. Dana vacated his title and moved on.

He also never defended against a number one contender. Fly Weight had the last man to defeat him as the clear cut number 1 contender and he ran from that. He also avoided actual BW contenders to fight Cruz and was supposed to be a shop worn Aldo who had trouble making FW for most of his career and cannot perform at BW due to the cut IMO. He chose not to fight Yan or Aljamain Sterling who were the legit contenders. He called for anything he thought was a good match up regardless of the merit of his challenger. He did this long before his fight with Aldo was booked.

He is gone and nobody cares.

You sound like a hater ! He's one of the most exciting fighters in the lower divisions. He is one of the top athletes in all the UFC . He has better credentials than most fighters.

Back