Anyone here drives Chinese brand cars and motorcycles?

They are such garbage my company won't warranty any chinese make...and we put warranties on all sorts of shit cars like Audi and Kia. The local auction sells these Chinese scooters and motorcycles for 3-1800...Sell like hotcakes bc they ares so cheap but they all end up in junk piles after they break and cant be fixed.

an Apollo dirt bike would be great to learn your kids on or even yourself. I haven’t ridden one but you can get a brand new 125cc for $600-800 depending on where you buy it and then have some fun beating the hell out of it

Screen_Shot_2019-01-23_at_11.43.16_AM_480x480@2x.png

Somethings from China are getting better. Guitars they make are getting better and they even make some high end guitars that are amazing

Hahaha, a Chinese guitar? Holy shit, now I've seen everything.

Why not? What's funny about it?
Because China blatantly cheats angles about everything. I wouldn't trust them with my safety. Nor give them my money, so that they can continue to be evil and 1984 oppressive

Unlike Korean and Japanese stuff, Chinese products have a stigma of being "for poor people" and low quality. I believe it will take a while until that stigma goes away.

Their cars aren't taken seriously over here yet (overseas). Apparently, they are downright dangerous, according to crash tests.

I was considering getting a Chinese 125cc motorbike, for practice, and it wouldn't bother me that much if it was nicked.

Thought against it though. I'm going to wait until I get a place with a garage instead, then get a Honda or Hayabusa...

First, Japan makes the finest vehicles on the road if your priorities are longevity, quality, and reliability.

South Korea's vehicles are a far cry from Japan's based on those three priorities. Good luck finding one that doesn't need major repairs within 100K miles.

China? Well, I can't say I'd be sure they'd make the worst vehicles on the planet, but I'd be surprised if they're not on the lowest tier of counties that make quality vehicles... like France and England.

I was considering getting a Chinese 125cc motorbike, for practice, and it wouldn't bother me that much if it was nicked.

Thought against it though. I'm going to wait until I get a place with a garage instead, then get a Honda or Hayabusa...
A friend of mine bought a 150cc chinese dirtbike. Said it was "honda guts". I live infront of a motorcycle repair shop. He visits me often now.

A friend of mine bought a 150cc chinese dirtbike. Said it was "honda guts". I live infront of a motorcycle repair shop. He visits me often now.
Probably the Chinese Honda factory illegally makes it for them.

Skoda cars used to have an awful reputation over in the UK. Somewhere along the road it got turned around , Skoda are now the taxi drivers go to car...it could happen with Chinese cars.

They are such garbage my company won't warranty any chinese make...and we put warranties on all sorts of shit cars like Audi and Kia. The local auction sells these Chinese scooters and motorcycles for 3-1800...Sell like hotcakes bc they ares so cheap but they all end up in junk piles after they break and cant be fixed.

Audi? Shit car? Wth..

Back