Anyone else think Moose would DESTROY Izzy?

He avenged both Machida and Hall losses. He's 1-1 against Jacare.

And King Mo got beat up from the bottom. Only thing he had was top control. His face got rearranged while Mousasi took almost no damage. Was a loss sure, but hardly a beatdown.
King Mo popped for anabolic steroids. Lyoto popped and was unusually shredded against Moose (after 1 year layoff and 2 torn ACL's) in BRAZIL. Jacare even admitted in an interview that he doesn't want to fight Mousasi the third time because he's trouble and said that Mousasi had a bad night. They trained together a lot and Moose was always the better fighter. I tought people knew this

if Israel fights 60 more times he will have more than 7 loses on his record ;) he struggled with Vettori (LOL), past prime Romero and WW Gastelum.

You're joking ?

No. Don't be foolish, Mousasi always half assed his way through like the first decade of his career. Is he talented? Yes. Has he beaten the best of the best.
No.

Dude never even managed a title fight against the best fighters. He'd just lose when the time came

He’s going to need a very grapple heavy approach as his legs were starting to get pretty fucked up yesterday. I just feel like he’s too slow and flat footed at this point and would just get chewed up from the outside en route to a clear UD loss.

He did surprise me though as I thought Lima would win.

How is he overrated?

- Almost 50 wins (83% finishes)
- Only KOd once - by flying knee (brutally avenged)

- Wins over notables like:
Weidman
Rory
Machida
Uriah Hall
Vitor
Hendo
Jacare
Thiago Santos
Leites
Munoz
Philippou
Latifi
OSP
Goodridge (HW)
Babalu
Sokoudjou
Mark Hunt (HW)
Manhoef
Hector Lombard
Douglas Lima

+ Impressive wins in kickboxing/K1 too.

If anything, he's one of the most underrated top fighters in all of MMA.
Did you actually include Gary Goodridge as though it were a good thing? List has a lot of names that were well beyond their best at the time, some ok fighters and some welterweights.

No but I think Moose would last all 5 rounds and retire after the beating and be a good name for Adesanyas resume

I didn't knew that Israel fights like Jacare. :rolleyes: Low IQ poster

If you're getting outstruck by someone with the striking ability of Jacare, then you're going to get outstruck even worse by someone with the striking ability of Izzy.

Most people don't need that comparable link to be spelled out so clearly, but I guess you did. :rolleyes: Low IQ poster.

btw, I am just stirring the shit here for a laugh. This thread is a welcome change from the Khabob GOAT threads.

so pick a guy whose BY FAR the slowest dude Izzy has ever fought

and say:

well, hes big, so hes the worst matchup for izzy

If you're getting outstruck by someone with the striking ability of Jacare, then you're going to get outstruck even worse by someone with the striking ability of Izzy.

Most people don't need that comparable link to be spelled out so clearly, but I guess you did. :rolleyes: Low IQ poster.

btw, I am just stirring the shit here for a laugh. This thread is a welcome change from the Khabob GOAT threads.
I guess you don't understand what the fear of the takedown is. If they fought boxing only or kickboxing, Jacare would be dead

Israel doesn't constantly look for the takedowns, he doesn't fight at all like Jacare. Do you get it now?

I guess you don't understand what the fear of the takedown is. If they fought boxing only or kickboxing, Jacare would be dead

Israel doesn't constantly look for the takedowns, he doesn't fight at all like Jacare. Do you get it now?

Brother, I gamble on fighting for a living, so no need to tell me this haha. Comparing fight styles and how they match up is like 80% of my job.

Did you not see the part where I said I was stirring shit for a laugh? Don't keep feeding the troll here lol.

The man is an absolute unit.

Better wrestling,takedowns, hits harder, tougher.

Just the man for the job.

Thoughts ?
Did you watch the "fight" last night? Lmfao

I really like Mousassi, but not only is he not in his prime, but his prime still wouldn't have shit on Adesanya.

I think Moose could win, but not sure if I would say "destroy". Is possible, but unlikely.

Nah. I don't think so, Adesanya can do enough to avoid getting taken down and possibly TKO or UD Mousasi.

No...

Adesanya actually fought the best in his division, didn't struggle with guys like Schlemenko and Lima; and finished top contenders/champions

Mousasi failed at all 3

Izzy is overrated garbage whos been pushed in record time. Because he appeals to a certain urban demographics. He's not even that entertaining a striker, hope his following dies out when Whittaker takes him out in the rematch.

Didnt do it the first time, probably wont be able to ever.
He's also never lost and is the champ. Your just a underrated piece of garbage that had to make a new account.
Izzy is going to be living in your head for years to come.

No...

Adesanya actually fought the best in his division, didn't struggle with guys like Schlemenko and Lima; and finished top contenders/champions

Mousasi failed at all 3
Adesanya struggled with WW Gastelum who only has 1-2 combo, won a SD against Vettori and barely beat past prime Romero.

You know, I can do this for every fighter ;)

It is a shame we cant see this fight. Adesyanya is to quick for him though.

Back