Anyone else think Moose would DESTROY Izzy?

Izzy is overrated garbage whos been pushed in record time. Because he appeals to a certain urban demographics. He's not even that entertaining a striker, hope his following dies out when Whittaker takes him out in the rematch.

Moose in his prime was getting outstruck and sonned by Jacare Souza.

No version of Moose beats current Izzy.
I didn't knew that Israel fights like Jacare. :rolleyes: Low IQ poster

Given how he looked in the Machida rematch, no. Would most likely be a boring fight to boot.

I thought Moose actually looked pretty bad against Lima. Lima was the better striker and Moose is the bigger fighter

No, Izzy is the better striker and he's faught people with better grappling or at least on par. I certainly don't think he'd destroy him by any means but win a clear cut decision fairly easy. Moose will target someones weakness though and will try to grapple for sure. Also has a great gas tank and iron chin so it would be interesting. Regardless, I see Izzy fighting off takedowns and outclassing him on the feet. No disrespect to Gegard, he's a great striker too, but Izzy is about 2 levels above him in that regard.
Adesanya isn’t a better striker than Mousasi.

Yes, you take that normal distribution graph and the 1% of outcomes at one end is Moose destroys Izzy. Lets say theres another 4% where he beats him comfortably, and 15% where he wins in decision, to give Moose an overall 20% chance of winning.

Compare that to the 80% where Izzy wins, made up of 15% Izzy destroys Moose, 30% he "beats" him easy, and 35% he wins via decision.

Israel looked even worse against WW Gastelum than Mousasi against Lima ;)
Lol, Izzy haters are gonna take that Gastelum LOSS in which Gastelum got put in the hospital to the grave with them

Yes.

Moose improved his takedowns and doesn't throw any wild punches (hard to counter Mousasi's punches). On the ground Mousasi has the advantage. Israel struggled against Gastelum who only throws 1-2 combo lol
Kelvins speed and power was what gave Israel trouble. Moose is slow and methodical.

The Moose we saw last night would loss to the majority of the top 5. Izzy in particular would melt him bad.

Folks always think Moose defeats the champ. It’s a shame he can never beat the contenders in order to reach the champ. Weird how that works.
To be fair he absolutely destroyed Weidman. Of course not the same Chris that was champ. But he beat him with almost no effort at all. Looked like he was bored while he was beating chris ass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back