Anyone else think Moose would DESTROY Izzy?

one think for sure, it will be a fight
not like the Romero downfall

Mousasi has very good striking and power. If he can KO iron chinned Dan Henderson and LHW Santos, he definitely can KO Adesanya, who has been KO'ed before.

e327135c1711dd10eca8fe1d65ee806c.gif

Mousasi%2BUFC%2B200%2Buppercut.gif

The Mousasi that got outstruck by Jacare years ago when he was still in his prime?

Yeah absolutely, he’d def destroy Adesanya...
<YeahOKJen>

The man is an absolute unit.

Better wrestling,takedowns, hits harder, tougher.

Just the man for the job.

Thoughts ?
Whatever it is that you are smoking on, STOP it. Israel is too long, too fast, too smart. Moves too well, striking is too technical. Wrestling defense is too good.

Gegard has no obvious advantages over Israel. You or anyone else having a strong feeling Gegard beats him us based on pure delusional love of Gegard and/or hate of Adesanya.

Was so impressed with Gegard on Thursday night and THERE ARE ALOT of similarities between Israel and Lima....including size and obvious style. They both are in prime and get better with every fight. Also, because he won, we'll never know how mousasi's training went .Anybody who makes it a point to watch Gegard fight will tell you that something was obviously " off" with his physical appearance. Mousasi has too much class to minimize his own win which - in turn- would minimize his opponent.
Israel looks ridiculous right now and in his prime. Hed be favored over Mousasi but, stylistically, right now - his toughest opponent....no doubt( good call by pankrat on a recent topic click).

We'll never know and fight would have to take place sooner thsn later...... Mousasi wont stick around once he sees a decline in his fighting. We're not there yet so I'd love to see this fight. I dont see anyone " destroying " anyone but it's a cagefight- anything can happen.

Israel looked even worse against WW Gastelum than Mousasi against Lima ;)
That wasn't Gastelum's first fight at 185 though was it? Lima was making his debut. How about we examine Adesanya's last 3 fights versus Gegard's?

Most delusional fanbase in mma

Izzy outclasses any version of Mousasi. Moose had his hands full with Machida and Uriah Hall, and got clobbered on the feet by Jacare of all people in their rematch.

This, end of story.
I wish i had likes left and could like each comment 10 times.

Absolutely beyond me how people watch Mousasi fight (at least this version) and unironically think:
"This is the guy to beat Izzy, yup."

I wish i had likes left and could like each comment 10 times.

Absolutely beyond me how people watch Mousasi fight (at least this version) and unironically think:
"This is the guy to beat Izzy, yup."

Bruh... he crushed Hall in the rematch. He just gave him too much slack the first time.

Not destroy, but it would be a fun fight.
I agree. Mousasi is a durable veteran (who could have been a superstar champ had he bothered to learn wrestling earlier in his career), and Izzy is in his prime. Cool match-up but I don’t think either guy destroys the other.

Back