Anyone else think Jones will look bad against Stipe?

Jones vs Stipe will make Ortiz vs Liddel IV look like Garbradt vs Cruz

Stipe Miocic is 42. 42 ladies and gentlemen.
That’s ancient for an MMA fighter.

He’s fighting Jon fucking Jones. Cmon man…

I think they're both going to look old and slow. Wouldn't be surprised if they're both gassed mid-third and the fight is a dud.

I'm much more worried about the opposite happening.

Stipe shocks the world and pulls a randy couture to win the BELT!!!!

So much cope in this thread. Jones is going to pick him apart and stop him. Cry as much as you want.

Last edited:
l@nd0

I been on team Stipe since this fight was announced.

I'd love to see him call out Aspinall after the fight. If he still feels on top of his game, I'm picking him for that fight too.

This fight is going to look similar to Gusoftsenn vs Jones except Stipe will have more power, wrestling and speed yet people think Jones is going to walk through him, lol

Stipe Miocic is 42. 42 ladies and gentlemen.
That’s ancient for an MMA fighter.

He’s fighting Jon fucking Jones. Cmon man…
While true, Jones got beaten up by middling LHW Reyes the last time we saw him in a stand up fight in his prime.

So much cope in this thread. Jones is going to pick him apart and stop him. Cry as much as you want.
When is the last time Jones has picked anyone appart? I'm not saying it can't happen but while older, Stipe is bigger and more well rounded than most of Jon's opponents. Anything can happen. This could turn out diasterous for Jon, and at best he beats a 42 year old and has still lost tons of credibility in the MMA community for not fighting the interim champ and holding up the division. He is staining his legacy for a payday and it may blow up in his face.

Back