Anyone else feel kinda sorry for Rousey?

When did she say this?

To answer the TS, no I don't feel sorry for her. She's living her dream. I also don't think she spends her days bitter and angry.

Sherbros are usually too lazy to actually do research, on wat a fighter has actually done to make a difference or to really know their personality, instead they jump to conclusion like they usually do.

Sherdog gona Sherdog, and it aint gona change anytime soon

Her viciousness does come out often,
Especially against Tate in tuf.

Also the recent Mayweather bull shit.

They say money doesn't make you happy....but i'm sure it makes things a lot easier

Part of me does feel like maybe it is an act with her trying to be bad ass and bitter, damn Zuffa and their clever editing! I shake my fist at thee....

But then again even if it is an act why would u want ppl to think that of you?

I don't find her overall bitter or angry in her media portrayal either. Does she have immature moments and are there times she's a bitch? Yes, absolutely. However that can probably be said of almost everyone on earth.

Overall I think it's less her being bitter and more people blowing anything they interpret as negative (even if it really isn't) way out of proportion.

You get the impression that she's likely always been this way. She has drive and determination that MIGHT take some shine from her achievements....

But I think she probably sleeps quite well

yeah I'm sure she sits at home mean mugging all day...

i don't feel sorry for ronda. what for? she's doing what she loves, she's making millions of dollars, and her family supports her.

what i do feel sorry for is you, ts. if you're that easily bothered by ronda--a person you don't even know--you need to get therapy or medication to deal with your issues.

it's disturbing to see how ronda can cause you this much misery. ronda will never have anything to do with your life. she's doesn't care, but for some odd reason, you feel sorry for her because she doesn't behave or speak according to your standards.

if there is anyone that should feel sorry, it's you, ts. you've got personality disorders that you should worry about instead of fixating over a person that you don't even know.

i don't feel sorry for ronda. What for? She's doing what she loves, she's making millions of dollars, and her family supports her.

What i do feel sorry for is you, ts. If you're that easily bothered by ronda--a person you don't even know--you need to get therapy or medication to deal with your issues.

It's disturbing to see how ronda can cause you this much misery. Ronda will never have anything to do with your life. She's doesn't care, but for some odd reason, you feel sorry for her because she doesn't behave or speak according to your standards.

If there is anyone that should feel sorry, it's you, ts. You've got personality disorders that you should worry about instead of fixating over a person that you don't even know.

👍👍👍

11218694_932854636781785_1276575417857707457_n.jpg

Really? Not at all. If she wants to be happy (who wouldn't), she can be. Honestly, what more can she ask?? She's a world champion millionaire in her field, who is also working on being a Hollywood actress.

There are people born into lives without running water and made into slaves who make GREAT lives of themselves. And we're supposed to feel bad for Ronda?

Now that's a good joke...

Maybe you should feel sorry for people that waste their lives speculating and commenting endlessly on the lives of other people.

How about you stop pretending you know anything about her and just enjoy the sport.

Maybe you should feel sorry for people that waste their lives speculating and commenting endlessly on the lives of other people.

How about you stop pretending you know anything about her and just enjoy the sport.

Lol well that would just be boring, and speculating is fun cuz obviously it gives us something to talk about. Obviously I'm in the minority on this topic, which I'm ok with. This is a discussion forum, I don't expect to always be agreed with but at the same time I do respect the opinions of others. I am ok with ppl not agreeing with my opinions but I do like to hearing what they have to say because it can provide a perspective that I may not have seen before the discussion.

I'm so sorry for her being the biggest draw in the mma world.

In a way, a little, yes. I don't like her that much, though.

But dat judo. Damn.

Nope so she's bitter that's a reason to feel sorry for her? There are people that are starving....and he feels sorry for someone who's rich and famous because they're bitter? Ok.

Why not both? Seems like a false dichotomy.

I agree with TS, no matter how much money or fame, she will always have a chip on her shoulder (probably from highschool) telling her that she is not getting the love or respect she deserves. Thus she will keep feeling the need to be a bully toward others.

Back