Anyone else feel kinda sorry for Rousey?

brawlnsprawl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
She seems so bitter and angry. Even her success doesn't seem to bring her happiness. It's a shame to see any person waste so much energy being negative. After watching the last couple episodes of embedded I wouldn't want my daughter to idolize her or want to be like her in any fashion. Not that fighters should be role models but as the face of wmma she doesn't set a good example.

Ya I really feel sorry for a girl who's a millionaire

You do know that she's cutting weight right? And shes openly said she has a miserable time and feels like utter shit during her cut?

Can't never feel sad for a champion that be kicking other peoples butts

Maybe Edmond hasn't been eating it right.

giphy.gif

shes just a nick diaz sometimes...no big deal for a pro fighter, i'm sure shes pleasant day to day when shes not being interviewed week of fight

Lol that's just cuz he can't smoke I would think. But I even felt a little sad for GSP towards the end, u could tell he wasn't happy being champion but he still wasn't a dick.

Lol that's just cuz he can't smoke I would think. But I even felt a little sad for GSP towards the end, u could tell he wasn't happy being champion but he still wasn't a dick.

whos she being a dick to?

Back