Anyone else feel kinda sorry for Rousey?

I was always taught growing up that using fouls language showed a lack of intellect, or at least the ability to present oneself with poise and dignity.

yeah, and we're still talking about a pro fighter right? what weird standards are you holding her to?

I was always taught growing up that using foul language showed a lack of intellect, or at least the ability to present oneself with poise and dignity.

Just because you were taught that, doesn't make it correct. Have you ever analysed this theory yourself to see if it was true?

Maybe whoever taught you that was a fucking idiot, thus becoming a moot point.

If anything I admire her success. She seems happy but focussed most of the time. It's only when it comes fight time that she gets angry.

She does seem angry and obviously holds grudges, she acts like someone who had a very rough childhood but from what little I know about her, she had an average to well to do upbringing.

Gotta read her book, maybe it gives answers

In my experience its those who didnt have a rough upbringing that tend to act immature. Not having to "grow up" and have things u need readily available places u in a comfort zone where your priorities are based more on want than need. Those who grew up not having are grateful for the smaller things while those who had constantly want more.

Money doesn't always equal happiness. I wouldn't trade having millions of dollars to have grown up not having a Dad.

Tough decision, how many millions are we talking about here? Lots of people grow up without a dad, is not the end of the world, the number of millionaires is surelly smaller.

Money doesnt buy happiness, but that is just a phrase, not having it can lead to a very sad life, not having it at all, i dont have millions but im happy anyway, would i be happier if i did? hell yes.

yeah, well why don't you go fuck your mother then, ****face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because you were taught that, doesn't make it correct. Have you ever analysed this theory yourself to see if it was true?

Maybe whoever taught you that was a fucking idiot, thus becoming a moot point.

you and I lack poise and dignity :)

yeah, and we're still talking about a pro fighter right? what weird standards are you holding her to?

U dont have to cuss to be a fighter, yea it's a rough sport but that doesn't mean they have to all be just bleed idiots with a mouth like a sailor.

In my experience its those who didnt have a rough upbringing that tend to act immature. Not having to "grow up" and have things u need readily available places u in a comfort zone where your priorities are based more on want than need. Those who grew up not having are grateful for the smaller things while those who had constantly want more.

you seem to be highly experienced in stereotypes and simplistic emotional outlooks

that's good thinks if you ask me. Doesn't make it a rule though.

you and I lack poise and dignity :)

To each his own. But also there is a time and place for everything. I cuss amongst friends and bs'ing with the guys as an accepted social norm, but if I had cameras on me to reflect to the world who I am I would try to keep it to a minimum.

U dont have to cuss to be a fighter, yea it's a rough sport but that doesn't mean they have to all be just bleed idiots with a mouth like a sailor.

when did i say you have to cuss to be a fighter?

you dont have to be offended by foul language from a fighter...its time you grow up and realize your mommy's teachings may have been less based on any kind of truth and more based on control of your mind

To each his own. But also there is a time and place for everything. I cuss amongst friends and bs'ing with the guys as an accepted social norm, but if I had cameras on me to reflect to the world who I am I would try to keep it to a minimum.

because you dont want to reflect to the world who you are....which is fine. but kind of weird for you to criticize rousy for it since you are not actually in her situation and have not experienced it

lol you just owned up to being a weak minded pussy coward fake ass hypocrite.

you seem to be highly experienced in stereotypes and simplistic emotional outlooks

Maybe I am but more often than not stereotypes seem to fit because as humans we tend to follow general patterns.

It's just an act

You should feel sorry for her white knights tho cause that's NOT an act. How sad :icon_chee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back