Anyone else feel kinda sorry for Rousey?

When it comes to fighting, she always comes off angry to me, and that's why I have never been a fan. She seems pretty cool in her social life though from the little footage I have seen, and that has changed my perspective on her.....

well she's like any person who probably likes to go on twitter, ig and im sure she knows about the memes and haters one way or another. She knows what the keyboard warriors say about her, not like she can avoid it. Women do not like being criticised about their looks, that shit hurts but most you guys just think it is funny and think nothing of it, at the end of the day she is still a chick.

It's a losing battle.

ronda12.png

You do know that she's cutting weight right? And shes openly said she has a miserable time and feels like utter shit during her cut?

Honestly though she's like this all the time.

However she is giving a fair amount of props to betche

I mean hey it works for her, the whole bitter and angry thing.

Yeah she has it rough. A famous, rich, WMMA champ with endorsements and movie deals to keep her rolling in more money than she knows what to with even when she is done fighting. But I am sure the 0.001% of her life you have access to when she intentionally tries to play up the bad-ass persona has given you incredible insights into her overall mental well being.

I do feel sorry for T.S. if that counts for anything. I will never understand what possesses someone to make threads like this.

I would cause I hated my father and still do.

waaaaaaaah, my puss-puss!!
Maybe I am but more often than not stereotypes seem to fit because as humans we tend to follow general patterns.

followers tend to follow. keep bleating and you'll never know the difference

Honestly though she's like this all the time.

However she is giving a fair amount of props to betche

people say she's "a breath of fresh air" as in to mean she's not like everyone else just trying to have fans at all costs. I guess I can get into that. I do avoid her interviews like the clap though. Her "fresh air" kind of irks me.

it takes all kinds, no?

True enough. It's truly all subjective when it comes to what you expect from a champion. I enjoy sports for the positive aspects that they portray in regards to the human spirit.

Yeah she has it rough. A famous, rich, WMMA champ with endorsements and movie deals to keep her rolling in more money than she knows what to with even when she is done fighting. But I am sure the 0.001% of her life you have access to when she intentionally tries to play up the bad-ass persona has given you incredible insights into her overall mental well being.

I do feel sorry for T.S. if that counts for anything. I will never understand what possesses someone to make threads like this.

Thank you for the concern, your a good man. Lol no it was just a random thought that I felt like sharing which I thought might make for good conversation on sherdog whether you agreed with me or not. And even tho we don't agree I do respect your opinion and thank u for sharing in the conversation.

You do know that she's cutting weight right? And shes openly said she has a miserable time and feels like utter shit during her cut?

When did she say this?

To answer the TS, no I don't feel sorry for her. She's living her dream. I also don't think she spends her days bitter and angry.

Money doesn't always equal happiness. I wouldn't trade having millions of dollars to have grown up not having a Dad.

Damn spittin truth here.

In all fairness, I guess it also depends on what kind of dad a person grew up with. I wouldn't trade mine for any amount of money in the world.

Damn spittin truth here.

In all fairness, I guess it also depends on what kind of dad a person grew up with. I wouldn't trade mine for any amount of money in the world.

Whew... For awhile Sherdog had me thinking maybe I was the crazy one lol.

But yea guess it just depends on what kind of Dad u had in that situation.

When did she say this?

To answer the TS, no I don't feel sorry for her. She's living her dream. I also don't think she spends her days bitter and angry.

Part of me does feel like maybe it is an act with her trying to be bad ass and bitter, damn Zuffa and their clever editing! I shake my fist at thee....

But then again even if it is an act why would u want ppl to think that of you?

Her jabs at women kinda got me, "do nothing bitches" and the "my body isn't for fucking millionaires" what's wrong with women who enjoy being pretty and feminine? Shqe just seems to have to reinforce her own ego and tries to quell her insecurities by putting down others.

She wasn't saying women shouldn't be pretty and feminine. She was commenting on women who don't do anything with their lives or aspire to do anything. A woman can be pretty and feminine while accomplishing something.

I find it odd you associate 'do nothing bitch' with femininity though.

You should meet me in the morning when I am starving and dehydrated. Hunger can make you very very cranky.

Whew... For awhile Sherdog had me thinking maybe I was the crazy one lol.

But yea guess it just depends on what kind of Dad u had in that situation.

Haha nah most of the people here are pretty crazy. I couldn't imagine just trading money for my relationship with my dad.

Yep, maybe we're just some of the lucky ones. Lol or there's just a lot of assholes in here regardless of their dads.

It's almost scary because she never looks like she can be actually happy even when she's celebrating. She's strongly disturbed for every single moment of the day and its eating her up, getting worse and worse. There was a time about 7 years ago where she looked actually happy and at peace, right before/as she took off

This is wats sad about sherbro land. U have to have a PVZ, personality to be liked by many. Only then, will people think, " she is a good person".

Look at Conor, Floyd and Ronda , u want to know why they make way more money than other fighters? Cause they choose to be different, outspoken, super confidence, and controversial. In the end they are making tons more money than other fighters.

Me personally i like that McGregor, Ronda, Eye, Namajunas and even Diaz have the courage to speak their mind when asked questions. I respect a person with a lot of confidence and that can be themselves. Rather than being fake(that i dont like)

We are not robots, therefore we as humans have different personalities. Some are more confident than others, some choose to speak their mind. Some people are introverts while others are extroverts.

Also one shouldn't judge a person based on one or two interviews, instead they should be judged by accumulation of past and current events, as well as wat have they done to inspire/make a difference or help certain people.

TS feeling sorry for Ronda shows, he really hasnt done no research or looked at what Ronda has done to help other people besides herself.

its ok TS, like they say Sherdog gona Sherdog

Back