Relationship Anyone else failed at real life relationships?

Parmenides

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Who has grown tired of fake family and friends, repeatedly broken trust and inherent obligations draining all your precious time and energy?

I myself have given up, cutting them out, and prefer socializing passively and anonymously on sites like sherdog. Its way less stress and i feel much more free.

Who has grown tired of fake family and friends, repeatedly broken trust and inherent obligations draining all your precious time and energy?

I myself have given up, cutting them out, and prefer socializing passively and anonymously on sites like sherdog. Its way less stress and i feel much more free.

I was born and raised in Miami. Seems fairly normal to me

I really just try to compartmentalize my socializing and streamline it for efficiency as much as possible. That even extends to engaging call/text/email convos lol

So you're saying your real life relationships are actually worse than you calling everyone :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ass queers..

That's impressive even by ot standards..

Have a gheyberry hug.. and welcome back!

Nop, I only make people who are good people my friends. Why do anything else? If the family is sucking, disassociate your self slowly if you can't make them change as people.

So you're saying your real life relationships are actually worse than you calling everyone :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ass queers..

That's impressive even by ot standards..

Have a gheyberry hug.. and welcome back!

Thanks bud..everyone who knows me knows thats really an endearing term you should be honored to be called by me

Nop, I only make people who are good people my friends. Why do anything else? If the family is sucking, disassociate your self slowly if you can't make them change as people.

Takes time to find out who ppl truly are..and you cant change ppl they can only change themselves

Lol i used to live in but left that god forsaken place

43 years, I lived that thought process over and over. I know what your feeling right now trust me

Never too late to pull the trigger tho

<6> just hit the gun range fire off some Federal American Eagles. It helps. The world will still be here tomorrow

I cut a lot of people out of my life in my teens. A lot of my current friends are people who I could easily never talk to ever again. I have dogs, my mother, friends to mess around with (nothing deep there) and I have a nice lady friend who I have a true connection with. It works well enough for me. I’d like to have true friends but to be true friends with somebody you have to want to share things with them and you have to trust them. I do not trust these people and I have no plans to share things with them. Maybe one day in another place. I do love companionship and talking but I am more than happy to spend time alone.

I cut a lot of people out of my life in my teens. A lot of my current friends are people who I could easily never talk to ever again. I have dogs, my mother, friends to mess around with (nothing deep there) and I have a nice lady friend who I have a true connection with. It works well enough for me. I’d like to have true friends but to be true friends with somebody you have to want to share things with them and you have to trust them. I do not trust these people and I have no plans to share things with them. Maybe one day in another place. I do love companionship and talking but I am more than happy to spend time alone.
I’ve dropped so many friends over the years. Partly moving around a lot but partly if there’s any drama I just can’t be arsed with it. I think I can honestly say there’s only one person friend wise I will have in my life till one of us is dead and buried, sometimes we won’t talk for a month or so but he is wonderful and helped me out of a really tight spot a couple of years ago. Just sucks we live in different countries now but we clicked as soon as we met and it’s been 16 years now.

Most of my current friends are my work colleagues, so are most of girls i hit on
Lot of people, lot of people turnover, average age between 25-40 (i'm 36)

Save fuckton of time lol

I’ve dropped so many friends over the years. Partly moving around a lot but partly if there’s any drama I just can’t be arsed with it. I think I can honestly say there’s only one person friend wise I will have in my life till one of us is dead and buried, sometimes we won’t talk for a month or so but he is wonderful and helped me out of a really tight spot a couple of years ago. Just sucks we live in different countries now but we clicked as soon as we met and it’s been 16 years now.
Yeah I really can’t be bothered with friend drama anymore, unless I actually care about the person. I already have far too much of that in my life.

I’m glad you have a friend who you’re close to on that level. There’s someone out there for the majority of people. I always think to myself that we all probably walk past people on the street each day who we could form real bonds with, but fate never brings us together.

Yeah I really can’t be bothered with friend drama anymore, unless I actually care about the person. I already have far too much of that in my life.

I’m glad you have a friend who you’re close to on that level. There’s someone out there for the majority of people. I always think to myself that we all probably walk past people on the street each day who we could form real bonds with, but fate never brings us together.
I know I have Friends who I stay in touch with from England and Virginia on Facebook or FaceTime or whatever but yeah like I said sometimes we don’t chat for a month or so but just pick up where we left off when we chat. When I was back living in the UK he dropped everything for hours to come as he saw it rescue me, and given the opportunity I would do exactly the same. When it’s effortless friendship, it’s good friendship that lasts I think. We fell out for a while like 12 years ago but he picked the phone up after a while and we were all good again.

I hope you have someone like that. I thought I had someone else like that till he fucked up a couple of weeks ago and I’m a bit wary now

Back