Relationship Anyone else failed at real life relationships?

Idk, it looks pretty weak to me!

I seen threads by members crying to get other users banned.
A mooderator gloating about banning a member.
Same mood pleading for, what I’m assuming to be, older members to post in the sub forum.
Not a good look!

Welcome to Sherdog

were ur real family bro.
fuk those guys.[<cena1}

Sherbros fo life!

This is true.
But also it is our responsibility NOT to make relationships go sour by being straightforward, building a big list of fun things to do together, trying to tell the truth and always making projects involving the other.
Another key is trying to always interpret their behaviour not statically but in terms of intentional internal states. It's way easier than it sounds: Jenny yelled because she was angry, she was angry because she lost her job, she feels bla bla bla and her info are bla bla bla.

It's not impossible but it takes work.

True but the older ppl get the more corrupt and selfish they get..you also tend to grow apart from friends as both you and them change..and most ppl found a family and focus on that..thats why childhood friendships are the best

You can usually tell some things about people by what they say about other people when they aren't around. You can bet these two faced people are sayings things about you too when you aren't around. I had many people that I thought of as friends and I was often helping them do things. When I would ask for help, they were always busy or just didn't show up when they said they would.

I have a brother that the only time I heard from him is when he wanted money. He couldn't be bothered to come to see mother when she was dying. He was late for the funeral but he was expecting to get money. Mom and dad had their wills set up to leave everything to the surviving spouse. Dad had dementia and had to have somebody with him 24 hours a day. I moved in with him for 2 years and had a man that stayed with him during the day. My brother visited once in 2 years.

Yes agreed..the best thing to do is test these potential friends as soon as possible than wait and get betrayed later

the simple fact that you yourself defined the relationships as FAILED means you need to take responsibility and makes them a SUCCESS or you should expect the kind of things that come with living in failure with a defeatist mindset which is pretty torturous bro so turn that shit around

We have all experienced failed relationships in our lives at some point. I don't think there is a person in here who would say otherwise. It's a part of life. The trick is to learn from it and move on, preventing the same mistakes with others in our future lives. Don't give up.

I take blame thats why i said i failed..the difference is that i think i did the right things and it still didnt work

When something repeats itself and has a high cost of failure..the most logical decision is taking the path of least resistance after

Who has grown tired of fake family and friends, repeatedly broken trust and inherent obligations draining all your precious time and energy?

I myself have given up, cutting them out, and prefer socializing passively and anonymously on sites like sherdog. Its way less stress and i feel much more free.

Real Life relationships where people lie, cheat, turn on you, let you down, etc....

upload_2020-11-8_11-34-50.png

A Kung Fu forum which has become an online brotherhood where members compliment you on being jacked, tall, benching heavy weights, and only banging LA models.

upload_2020-11-8_11-35-46.png

I take blame thats why i said i failed..the difference is that i think i did the right things and it still didnt work

When something repeats itself and has a high cost of failure..the most logical decision is taking the path of least resistance after
Ultimately I have no idea what’s going on with you and your family and stuff and it’s not my place to speak on that, all I’m saying is don’t give up on yourself or the people you love even if it’s really hard because even if there’s the tiniest chance for redemption you should take that chance because it’s worth it

Wow... this was a depressing thread.

Meh, just become happy with your own company and it won't matter if you are with friends/family or alone. I guess I'm lucky that i have friends and family but also love being alone.

Life is just one big set of disappointments anyway.

Back