Anyone else completely unattracted to redheads?

5l1cl7advxo51.jpg

Sorry for arriving so late in the day.

Every ginge I’ve fucked has a floppy burger like pussy.

Probably just looks more because of contrast haha. Candace Owens, Kim Klasick are lookin fuckin hot nowadays. Yes I’m republican haha
candace owens is gross.

do you think michelle obama is hot?

not that it matters, but i am part of that group that doesnt give a shit about politics/government.

I love me some redheads.

Red hair + green eyes is such a gorgeous combo.

<8>

We had this new reheaded chick at work and all the guys were going apeshit over her. I dont get it. All I see is weird freckles everywhere and pale almost transparent skin. Probably my least favorite "type" of woman.

View attachment 800758

I like the red pubic hair.

Nope. Complete opposite.

I love them.

I lost my virginity to a red head in highschool so I have a big soft spot for them.
Did your ass hurt much?

There are definitely some hot ones. I would be worried about knocking one up and having a subhuman child tho.

Many are ghastly. But every once in a while:

iNpHqrxJFOvYnyTazZelWHP5FLS.jpg

All colors of skin and hair are welcome by me anywhere .

Gingers are absolute goddesses IMO.

My first love was a pretty little redhead & I spent the better part of the next three decades trying to find another one. And when I did, she put my first love to shame. So, I married her & she made me the happiest I'd ever been in my lifetime.

I am not into them. But would sleep with one they tend to be so pale skinned I love the skin color contrast since I am darker than pale

Back