Anyone else completely unattracted to redheads?

They are either super hot,
or super ugly imo.
d09d43d5112a422a2cc3a84ea2dea5cf.jpg

uwedietz2.jpg

You're comparing what, an 10-12 year old to an 18+ year old? It's not a fair comparison at all.

Shiiit speak for yourself.

Redheads with freckles and pale skin are my weakness. Especially if they're curvy, which a lot of them tend to be.

<{cruzshake}>

To take it one step further, I've always found it weird when someone says

"I'm not attracted to X women."

You'll find someone attractive in any hair color, race, ethnicity, etc. Maybe one group may have more than others, but to say all are unattractive is strange to me.

Nope. Complete opposite.

I love them.

I lost my virginity to a red head in highschool so I have a big soft spot for them.

We had this new reheaded chick at work and all the guys were going apeshit over her. I dont get it. All I see is weird freckles everywhere and pale almost transparent skin. Probably my least favorite "type" of woman.

View attachment 800758
Hmm

I like redheads

But I have a bit of that viking / red haired DNA in me so I guess it's natural.

Think it's just genetic

Unless shes like a super fire mix / light skin im relatively unattracted to black chicks.

We all have our preferences. Some of them are built In.

Last edited:
I prefer brunnetes /blondes.

Always dissapointed they dont actually have red hair like in the comics/cartoon .

468ab03ff5294dc3c5fe3be4aab416138d-03-hollywood-redheads.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

Hmm

I like redheads

But I have a bit of that viking / red haired DNA in me so I guess it's natural.

Think it's just genetic

Unless shes like a super fire mix / light skin in relatively unattracted to black chicks.

We all have our preferences. Some of them are built In.
Seriously?

you look Mexican.

Not into redheads either. Wouldnt want to have a redheaded step child if i got one pregnant...

@j123 Let her bang someone else bro

They aren’t called red bone for no reason.
Probably just looks more because of contrast haha. Candace Owens, Kim Klasick are lookin fuckin hot nowadays. Yes I’m republican haha

Back