Anyone else completely unattracted to redheads?

Well, if the eyebrows matched her hair then there's a very high likelihood that the rest did as well.

. She'd actually get a laugh out of me bringing it up here because of how crazy her "carpet matching the drapes" drove me. It was ridiculously hot to me.

We say ' collar and cuffs'...

I say old chap she's a top bird but does her collar match her cuffs, old bean , what ?
What's her cuffs gotta do with her bea... Ah. Nevermind, got it.

Y'all are much more classy than us colonials.

o_O But yeah, much better.

"redheads... they have a dynamite kiss..."

I wouldn't bang her.

there is nothing real about her and I find women who go that nuts on plastic surgery completely devoid of beauty or character

Each to their own I guess. Bigger tits, lips and ass enhance a woman’s looks for me. Fake or not dunno how any man wouldn’t want to see that ass bouncing lol

Maybe one might like you if meet enough of them.

F*ck me, this is Queen's weakest song. I've hated this song all my life, but after seeing this I suddenly like it.

Redheads are sexy, yo. I got my woman to colour her hair red for a while when we first met. It's like a torch that lights up the long, dark night that people call life.

Each to their own I guess. Bigger tits, lips and ass enhance a woman’s looks for me. Fake or not dunno how any man wouldn’t want to see that ass bouncing lol
dude not hating on your kink at all, she's just not for me.

Back