Anyone else completely unattracted to redheads?

Simple. Scientific fact that redheads are into manlets.

9841d70e15a3201e93747ff453b6e64b.png
I mean, you could call Stallone a manlet but he's still laid more 10's than you in your life x 5.

<{cruzshake}>

To take it one step further, I've always found it weird when someone says

"I'm not attracted to X women."

You'll find someone attractive in any hair color, race, ethnicity, etc. Maybe one group may have more than others, but to say all are unattractive is strange to me.

TS's problem is that she’s a woman. Not her hair or freckles.
He’ll see.

Nope. Complete opposite.

I love them.

I lost my virginity to a red head in highschool so I have a big soft spot for them.

I hope that "soft spot" isn’t your anus.

<6>

Redheads smell and taste the best. You are missing out if you never went down on a beautiful redhead. Also as a photographer I really like their pale skin/bright hair combo.
So if a redhead is pretty I'd be totally into her.

Oh fuck no, I love me some read heads.

The stereotypes are 100% true. Very passionate(aka kinda nuts) but great in the sack.

Gingers are absolute goddesses IMO.

My first love was a pretty little redhead & I spent the better part of the next three decades trying to find another one. And when I did, she put my first love to shame. So, I married her & she made me the happiest I'd ever been in my lifetime.

* hugs*

My biggest regret in life had dark red hair, pale skin and blue eyes, not 100% sure her hair color was natural but it matched perfectly eyebrows
Did'nt seen the bush

Nope, if they're hot, they're hot whatever colour their hair or skin may be.

That said I like brunettes , the Mediterranean look like Greek or Arab women as a preference.

My biggest regret in life had dark red hair, pale skin and blue eyes, not 100% sure her hair color was natural but it matched perfectly eyebrows
Did'nt seen the bush
Well, if the eyebrows matched her hair then there's a very high likelihood that the rest did as well.

That's one thing that I'll forever miss about my wife actually. It might seem like it would be disrespectful of me to mention it but believe me, it's not. She'd actually get a laugh out of me bringing it up here because of how crazy her "carpet matching the drapes" drove me. It was ridiculously hot to me. Thank God she wasn't at all an evil or malicious woman because she could have made me do anything she wanted had she been so inclined.

Well, if the eyebrows matched her hair then there's a very high likelihood that the rest did as well.
Yeah,usually that's it
Said that because was a possible but very rare/intense color, like if you see that around good 95% is faking it lol

I have a speech impediment when it comes to gingers, I can't say no! First wife was a ginger, and of course proved all the stereo types true when I divorced her .

Last edited:
What a silly post.
that soft spot is my hard dick for their vagina.

Erectile dysfunction affects 60% of male adults at some time in their lives. Please see a doctor for lifestyle changes or medications to help you.

You deserve better.

{<redford}

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back