Anyone else completely unattracted to redheads?

Erectile dysfunction affects 60% of male adults at some time in their lives. Please see a doctor for lifestyle changes or medications to help you.

You deserve better.

{<redford}
Get well soon.

Btw the lack of Leanna Decker gifs in this thread is disturbing and should not be forgiven

irg1Z2O.gif
7izs.gif
7168-leanna-decker-jumping-on-the-bed.gif
81F.gif
tumblr_osi1g7yUYx1thej0ko1_500.gif

[<dunn]

<{clintugh}>
In my defence,I'm dyslexic and had a stroke at Christmas,and fuck auto correct on a new phone. Still,you made lol.

Love them but only the real/natural redheads. The ones that dye their hair red like Randa Markos trigger me bad.

All redheads are trouble though. I don't know what it about them but the women without fail are dangerous. That's probably part of the attraction.

I love all types of chicks. In my entire life, I've met a fair amount of chicks that have red hair and I thought that they were gorgeous.

Well shit you like what you like and don't like what you don't like. Blondes never did for me but it seems to be the gold standard for a lot of the world.

If the boobs, face, buns are good, who cares about hair color?

They are either super hot,
or super ugly imo.
d09d43d5112a422a2cc3a84ea2dea5cf.jpg

uwedietz2.jpg
They honestly all look more like the latter to me. I don't know maybe there is something wrong with my brain. I've been with a few too.

Back