Anyone dreading election day?

You're just revealing you can't read stats.

By your own stats, most Hillary voters were in the same boat.

No she was just as bad as him lmao. You got caught trying to act educated but voted for a guy like Trump who is the most popular among uneducated people.

Thanks for the laugh my guy. Haaa haaaa

Excited to make America great again!!!!!

Pretty sure we won't find out a winner till a couple weeks after

Looking forward to it, if anything. And it was only ever going to be a no-win. But at least I won't have to deal with these constant ads.

I was in North Carolina and did a search on YouTube to find fishing spots and all I see are campaign ads about cal Cunningham. I will be so glad when this shit is over. I love my wife, but I hope she is disappointed with the results because I want to see the meltdowns again

Well, we likely will not know who won the election for many days after election day. I am concerned about voting on election day. I'm hoping the line to wait to vote isn't that bad. At least on the positive if I do need to wait, the weather is expected to be pleasant.

Then how will conservative states get their handouts from these liberal states, then?

You weirdos don't seem to get the U in USA. Constantly cheering for the pain of millions of other people so you can find just a little pleasure.

The conservative states are destroying their own shit, they put a stop to the anarchy.
And we're cheering for the liberal idiots and their state leadership to be civilized. Conservatives are not in support of the destruction in any way and bear no responsibility for the consequences.

on the one hand, i can't wait for the election to be over
i am fatigued with it and i'm not even american

on the other, end of election is only start of next round of insanity where everything in end-of-the-wold serious and everybody must be hysterically involved or we all die.
ugh

Maybe that's what it will take, one city to just go buckwild purge style for the nation as a whole to wake the hell up and put aside the crazy revolutionary chaotic anarchist tactics.

Back