1. We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. For those experiencing login issues, a temporary solution is to clear your cache and cookies on your web browser. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
  2. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Anyone dreading election day?

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by deadshot138, Oct 31, 2020.

1. deadshot138 Silver Belt

Either we'll have Sleepy Joe as president or the assblasted libs will burn the country down. This is a no-win for anyone not a leftist.

2. gspieler Silver Belt

Looking forward to it, if anything. And it was only ever going to be a no-win. But at least I won't have to deal with these constant ads.

GraveyardFilla, Cirris, BFoe and 8 others like this.
  3. deadshot138 Silver Belt

Itll be an end to the political ads at least

4. Mean Farmer The next size up. Banned

Not at all!
    It's going to be fantastic and really amp up the low life liberals. They're going to destroy their shit and be asking our Glorious Golden Allfather for handouts straight away to which he'll point and laugh at what they did to themselves.
    The salt will runneth over.

5. Headkicktoleg Banned Banned

I'm just looking forward to not getting textspam 10 times a day

6. ElijahWood Banned Banned

Can't wait. 100% confident in Trump re-election.

7. nac386 Steel Belt

I’m looking forward to it being over. October is always the grossest month for unreasonable political attacks, and that can’t end soon enough.

Side note, the way you guys quote Trump reminds me of the awkward kids in middle school who used to quote Ace Ventura and WWF wrestlers while people tried to fake a chuckle to avoid hurting their feelings. “Heh, okay...”

8. BearGrounds A great many scalps.

On the frontier, west of the Hudson river.
    The critical race theorists, gender studies nutcases, and gun grabbers are all waiting to push through the door behind Biden. If he wins, expect them to be much more emboldened about their nefarious goals.

We already saw what happened when the left doesn't get their way, and if they don't again, It'd be silly to expect them to act any more mature about things this time around. I mean, one almost has to expect an even worse response (than the already pathetic four year tantrum they've thrown).

9. HereticBD Plutonium Belt

I dread that there might be a lot of violence before the vote is even in. The media has been telling everyone that it will be mostly Republicans voting that day. Gee, couldn't imagine some psycho fuck doing something crazy at the polls based on that knowledge...

I don't think it's going to go smoothly. There will be reports of intimidation, blocking polling stations, assaults, and all sorts of fun stuff on Tuesday.

wufabufa, Oliver C. and Brother Numsi like this.
  10. Losfer Words Brown Belt

It was great to see the democrats eat shit in 2016. Its been fun watching them flail. After the last 4 years im ready to see the right on their knees like the bitches they have become. Sleepy joe and orange man are perfect reps for the voting pop in this country. Brain dead empty suit or an ego the size of texas who is afraid of his shadow. Yall trying to break eachother with the weight of your bullshit.

skaleton likes this.
  11. HockeyBjj Putting on the foil

Lol Election Day?

Try election month. Maybe two. We won’t know who wins until Thanksgiving at the earliest with all the challenges that are sure to follow

12. Bojka Brown Belt

I'm looking forward to it. It's entertaining. Then again I'm not American.

SL1200 and Chesten_Hesten like this.
  13. I can't wait until it ends so we can witness some meltdowns

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2020
    Jonny Ninja likes this.
  14. newjerseynick Platinum Werewolf Belt Platinum Member

Yes but only if Trump wins cuz I'll have to deal with another week of protests and riots in my hood.

Brother Numsi likes this.
  15. Brother Numsi Black Belt

Like I said in a different thread, I just want the damn Election over with by the end of the night or at worst Wednesday morning. Man, if this thing drags on for weeks, hell even days...

And I'm saying this regardless who wins. Trump wins easily people are going to protests and riot. If Biden wins a close race and Trump won't concede until "all the votes are accounted for" or some other bullshit, people will protests and riot but it will be more on some Civil War type shit

Just want this Election and this entire year over with

degoj99 likes this.
  16. S Class Red Belt

Already did early voting so I'm good. But yeah I can imagine the ANTIFA/BLM types causing trouble on Nov 3rd. Then they will have a meltdown and escalate their riots when Trump wins.

17. The Big Bang Silver Belt

18. brother mouzone Green Belt

Unless there's a massive landside victory we will really not know who wins until the electoral college meets in December. It's not going to resolve this Tuesday by any means

Nameless Ghoul likes this.
  19. wonderbread Stiff Member Banned

I'm waiting for trump to lock himself in the presidential shitter when he loses and refuses to leave the WH.

20. Stoic1 Weapons are my religion

I remember 2016 with fond memories.

My brother-in-law's meltdown was epic. I would like a repeat.