Anyone dreading election day?

Not at all!
It's going to be fantastic and really amp up the low life liberals. They're going to destroy their shit and be asking our Glorious Golden Allfather for handouts straight away to which he'll point and laugh at what they did to themselves.
The salt will runneth over.

I’m looking forward to it being over. October is always the grossest month for unreasonable political attacks, and that can’t end soon enough.

Side note, the way you guys quote Trump reminds me of the awkward kids in middle school who used to quote Ace Ventura and WWF wrestlers while people tried to fake a chuckle to avoid hurting their feelings. “Heh, okay...”

The critical race theorists, gender studies nutcases, and gun grabbers are all waiting to push through the door behind Biden. If he wins, expect them to be much more emboldened about their nefarious goals.

We already saw what happened when the left doesn't get their way, and if they don't again, It'd be silly to expect them to act any more mature about things this time around. I mean, one almost has to expect an even worse response (than the already pathetic four year tantrum they've thrown).

I dread that there might be a lot of violence before the vote is even in. The media has been telling everyone that it will be mostly Republicans voting that day. Gee, couldn't imagine some psycho fuck doing something crazy at the polls based on that knowledge...

I don't think it's going to go smoothly. There will be reports of intimidation, blocking polling stations, assaults, and all sorts of fun stuff on Tuesday.

It was great to see the democrats eat shit in 2016. Its been fun watching them flail. After the last 4 years im ready to see the right on their knees like the bitches they have become. Sleepy joe and orange man are perfect reps for the voting pop in this country. Brain dead empty suit or an ego the size of texas who is afraid of his shadow. Yall trying to break eachother with the weight of your bullshit.

Either we'll have Sleepy Joe as president or the assblasted libs will burn the country down. This is a no-win for anyone not a leftist.

Lol Election Day?

Try election month. Maybe two. We won’t know who wins until Thanksgiving at the earliest with all the challenges that are sure to follow

I can't wait until it ends so we can witness some meltdowns

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said in a different thread, I just want the damn Election over with by the end of the night or at worst Wednesday morning. Man, if this thing drags on for weeks, hell even days...

And I'm saying this regardless who wins. Trump wins easily people are going to protests and riot. If Biden wins a close race and Trump won't concede until "all the votes are accounted for" or some other bullshit, people will protests and riot but it will be more on some Civil War type shit

Just want this Election and this entire year over with

I dread that there might be a lot of violence before the vote is even in. The media has been telling everyone that it will be mostly Republicans voting that day. Gee, couldn't imagine some psycho fuck doing something crazy at the polls based on that knowledge...

I don't think it's going to go smoothly. There will be reports of intimidation, blocking polling stations, assaults, and all sorts of fun stuff on Tuesday.

Already did early voting so I'm good. But yeah I can imagine the ANTIFA/BLM types causing trouble on Nov 3rd. Then they will have a meltdown and escalate their riots when Trump wins.

Unless there's a massive landside victory we will really not know who wins until the electoral college meets in December. It's not going to resolve this Tuesday by any means

I'm waiting for trump to lock himself in the presidential shitter when he loses and refuses to leave the WH.

I remember 2016 with fond memories.

My brother-in-law's meltdown was epic. I would like a repeat.

Back