Anyone dreading election day?

I'm English so I'll be in full on

58eef32d49f55e54f34b7da32ce9ed18.gif

mode.

Then heading into Lockdown shortly after.

Enjoy.

Whoever wins......I just hope no one lights my car on fire or throws bricks through my windows. If you're mad about the election, please don't break my shit or hurt anyone.

That's cool and all I'm just sharing my personnel experience. I'm sure all the ghetto thugs voting for Biden have a great education.
I know you have seen and heard the people at his rallies. Alot of those people don't even have a HS diploma. Who are you trying to kid?

The stats show that makes who are uneducated vote for trump for the most part . Watch the video I posted.

That's cool and all I'm just sharing my personnel experience. I'm sure all the ghetto thugs voting for Biden have a great education.

To be fair, anyone that believes in politics are fools to begin with . They're all corrupted and owned by big corps and lobbyists.

Dreading? No. I'm not looking forward to the amount of accounts that will be banned. Granted we're doing a lot better than 4 years ago. Anyone want to start a deadpool?

And the actual statement from Hilleslovik:

Kermit Roosevelt would be proud.

As I said, it was contained to less than city block, and severely lessened with time. I've been there countless times, and I highly doubt you have. You don't know what you're talking about, falling for the same media hype you Trumpers pretend you see past..........

His response has been praised by Dr Fauci, WHO, and Democrat governor's.
Our Glorious Golden Allfather had absolutely nothing to do with state governors choosing to cripple their economics or not much like he's had no control of leadership allowing the rioting to continue.
You know all of this and yet want to turn it around and blame it on your President, Donald J Trump. Much like you want to turn around the rioters making it out as they should absolutely be destroying as if anything has been done to them.
It's just ridiculous.

Please, DO NOT BLOW UP OR SHOOT UP A SCHOOL. FBI Bless.

Looking forward to it, if anything. And it was only ever going to be a no-win. But at least I won't have to deal with these constant ads.

The thing is, if the vote in some states is even remotely close. The whole charade will continue for another month. In the meantime, i wouldn't be surprised if people don't lose their shit and start more wide spread riots.

Back