Anyone dreading election day?

can't wait regardless of who wins.
obligatory.

don't be scared homie

Not at all!
It's going to be fantastic and really amp up the low life liberals. They're going to destroy their shit and be asking our Glorious Golden Allfather for handouts straight away to which he'll point and laugh at what they did to themselves.
The salt will runneth over.

Then how will conservative states get their handouts from these liberal states, then?

You weirdos don't seem to get the U in USA. Constantly cheering for the pain of millions of other people so you can find just a little pleasure.

I remember 2016 with fond memories.

My brother-in-law's meltdown was epic. I would like a repeat.

I know right?

I didn't even want Trump to win in 2016 but seeing the way people I know reacted and online was one of the craziest things I ever witnessed. I lived in downtown Portland and you should have seen the crowd that gathered and marched down the street at 3am. I had an exam in the morning too

They'll probably be more prepared this time to handle any craziness that happens but I have no doubt if Trump is reelected folks are gonna act a fool. Really glad I don't live downtown anymore

Its going to get here so best thing is to be prepared and I am.

The critical race theorists, gender studies nutcases, and gun grabbers are all waiting to push through the door behind Biden. If he wins, expect them to be much more emboldened about their nefarious goals.

We already saw what happened when the left doesn't get their way, and if they don't again, It'd be silly to expect them to act any more mature about things this time around. I mean, one almost has to expect an even worse response (than the already pathetic four year tantrum they've thrown).

Great post

Crime and indiscriminate violence will skyrocket if Trump wins, much worse than what we are seeing now

I'm going to love it, when Trump gets landslided out of office by the American people.

If the polls get it wrong again - this is going to be funny to watch. I think Biden has a slight lead but its going to very close. No landslide either way.

Back