Anyone dreading election day?

Not really. I'm mostly just curious about how the numbers will turn out.

Either we'll have Sleepy Joe as president or the assblasted libs will burn the country down. This is a no-win for anyone not a leftist.
Yup. The racist and intolerant left will want power and control. Those fascists will attempt to take it by all means at their disposal.

Never underestimate the power of when good people are forced to do bad things. These leftist terrorist groups like Antifa and BLM will find the tolerance from tax payers to be growing thin,

Side note, the way you guys quote Trump reminds me of the awkward kids in middle school who used to quote Ace Ventura and WWF wrestlers while people tried to fake a chuckle to avoid hurting their feelings. “Heh, okay...”

This sounded funnier in your head.

I dread that there might be a lot of violence before the vote is even in. The media has been telling everyone that it will be mostly Republicans voting that day. Gee, couldn't imagine some psycho fuck doing something crazy at the polls based on that knowledge...

I don't think it's going to go smoothly. There will be reports of intimidation, blocking polling stations, assaults, and all sorts of fun stuff on Tuesday.

I think the people will fight back .. at least I hope they would .. I know I’d be really pissed if some dipshits were trying to obstruct me from voting

I predict the asshats that actually cast the electoral college votes in their states will refuse to follow the will of the people in their state if its for trump

Side note* I just found out that my 7th grade daughters social studies teacher did a unit on “the flaws of the electoral college”. The indoctrination is real

I dread that there might be a lot of violence before the vote is even in. The media has been telling everyone that it will be mostly Republicans voting that day. Gee, couldn't imagine some psycho fuck doing something crazy at the polls based on that knowledge...

I don't think it's going to go smoothly. There will be reports of intimidation, blocking polling stations, assaults, and all sorts of fun stuff on Tuesday.

You’re not american. You’ll be fine in Canada, you know, the country you actually live in.

Either we'll have Sleepy Joe as president or the assblasted libs will burn the country down. This is a no-win for anyone not a leftist.

No I've been wanting to get on with life for about a year now.

I’m looking forward to it. A win for Trump is a win not only for America, but for the entire free world.

I remember 2016 with fond memories.

My brother-in-law's meltdown was epic. I would like a repeat.
Yes. I spent a few days just watching election coverage from all the different networks just to see their pissy, whiny, melodramatic meltdowns as reality began to pierce the skin of the fragile bubbles they lived in.

between the mail-in votes, early voting, drop offs, drive-through voting, and etc (ie: least secure election in modern history)- i'm kind of expecting a contested election.

if we had a fair, fraud-free election, i think it would be close.

as it stands, i'm expecting a blowout by the dems, fueled by all sorts of sketchy voter harvesting and etc. if philly's an indication, it's a mess. and there will be like 300% turnout. i kept getting ballots in the mail without requesting one. i got 3 ballots in the mail for someone who moved from here 8 years ago. i have no faith at all in this election's integrity.

I'm looking forward to it. Trump will definitely try and start a civil war when he loses.

assblasted libs are easy to deal with.

The far left in the war room and Biden wants to disarm these men:

Can't the US President declare martial law if "the assblasted libs burn the country down"?
That should be one of his prerogative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back