Anyone do various things to raise test natty?

Oh, you're going to be fine for another decade or more. You're still in your 30s & you're active so you shouldn't be concerned about your levels for another ten years at least. I didn't feel my levels drop until I got into my 50s. And, then, it wasn't for another year or two that I actually got on TRT. So, no worries, you're all good.
Sweet! I’ll take that deal. I thought it would happen much earlier.

Pure Pomegranate juice has been shown in studies to increase test by 25%. 8 oz a day for two weeks and you'll feel the increase.

source - old man that's tried it
I just wonder if this would do shit for me or if its pointless. I'm only 28 so hardly an older timer. My body does have a lot of mileage tho..

I just wonder if this would do shit for me or if its pointless. I'm only 28 so hardly an older timer. My body does have a lot of mileage tho..

Give it a shot. I noticed feeling better and more morning wood after starting it daily. The study showed results for men of all ages.

fart & burp at the exact same time you bust a nut. make sure you do this in an enclosed space, because you'll need to huff it all back in for the maximum effect.

My Uncle Fred did this once and had a brain aneurysm. Best to do it within walking distance of a hospital

Eat healthy, exercise, drink lots of water, get enough sleep. Not that complicated

Banging alpha dudes in the butt raisings up natural T but as a side effect it also raises HIV

I've heard taking cold showers/ice baths raises test levels. you guys think this is absolute bull or is there something to it? I dont want to suffer for no reason.

No need. I honestly feel like my testosetrone is through the roof lately since I cut out most carbs.

I still eat some, but like just enough, not a surplus.

At my age, other than getting regular exercise by power-walking/hiking the mountain trails around my house five days a week, this is as natural as I get:
In your opinion why do don't all old guys do that? I see my parents whittling away since they're mid 50s, just becoming frail. For men at least, that's like antidote, it just seems so obvious and something that would massively improve your quality of life.

In your opinion why do don't all old guys do that? I see my parents whittling away since they're mid 50s, just becoming frail. For men at least, that's like antidote, it just seems so obvious and something that would massively improve your quality of life.

I really don't know why more men my age & older don't get on it. I suppose for many there's an amount of stubbornness involved. They don't want to admit that they need help. With others, I think there's the stigma of being on a drug. Then there's fear. They're misinformed about what the side effects could be.
Even within this thread, I've encountered a couple of snarky comments from individuals about my choice to be on TRT. Like they resent the fact that I choose to hang onto my youth & virility for as long as possible. I don't understand that reaction but I certainly don't let it bother me. To hell with them if they disapprove.

I win at pretty much everything I do, I've always perceived myself to be a winner and more gifted than my opposition. I tend towards sports and activities that allow for this. As a kid computer games, nailed it, as a young adult skateboarding, nailed it, as an adult amateur kickboxing (13-0), then American football 4 seasons at RT ain't missed a snap and maybe 2 qb sacks allowed (basically with the qb rolling out past my pocket edge because of backside pressure).

Study on the winning effect:

"The men who believed they had won received an average testosterone increase of 4.92%, while those convinced they had lost dropped by an average of 7.24%. Overall, men who thought they were winners had testosterone levels 14.46% higher their deflated opponents."

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/08/180808193647.htm

That's likely better than any supplementation, without just straight replacing test.
I guess that's the answer! I mean, born as a semi-hercules probably doesn't have any effect on the selfperception, right?!

I guess that's the answer! I mean, born as a semi-hercules probably doesn't have any effect on the selfperception, right?!

I was a weak (mentally and physically) child, a nerd, a chubby kid, never could play sports.

It was in my late 20's I started to develop the mindset necessary to succeed. I had image advantages of course height, reaction speed, mental competency but the key was turning up, and trying to find a way to win every session. Picking someone better than me and comparing myself with them, working harder than them. It wasn't ever about winning in matches/bouts but doing what's necessary to win in every little thing. Unleashing the best of competitiveness.

People focus on the end goal and it's too bigger jump, at least it always was for me, it's all about the little steps and work that gets ya there. The deferred gratification. Process.

I was a weak (mentally and physically) child, a nerd, a chubby kid, never could play sports.

It was in my late 20's I started to develop the mindset necessary to succeed. I had image advantages of course height, reaction speed, mental competency but the key was turning up, and trying to find a way to win every session. Picking someone better than me and comparing myself with them, working harder than them. It wasn't ever about winning in matches/bouts but doing what's necessary to win in every little thing. Unleashing the best of competitiveness.

People focus on the end goal and it's too bigger jump, at least it always was for me, it's all about the little steps and work that gets ya there. The deferred gratification. Process.

I'm allways amused by ppl who succeded telling other ppl who failed all their life it's simply about mindset.
"I had image advantages of course height, reaction speed, mental competency"
Some ppl don't have these things, they have nothing, lol.

And no shit Sherlock, of course do ppl who succeed in life have higher test on average than your depressed guy on a looser streak. They prolly have better blood values, lower resting heart rate and less spots on their forehead aswell.

I'm allways amused by ppl who succeded telling other ppl who failed all their life it's simply about mindset.
"I had image advantages of course height, reaction speed, mental competency"
Some ppl don't have these things, they have nothing, lol.

And no shit Sherlock, of course do ppl who succeed in life have higher test on average than your depressed guy on a looser streak. They prolly have better blood values, lower resting heart rate and less spots on their forehead aswell.

Yeah, I was one of those losers.

If you got nothing you can still turn up. Plenty of endeavours fail because people don't provide the commitment necessary.

The study showed that the social context of your success mattered. So key is finding something that others value but that people don't do, if you're shit at a lot.

If you're that terrible that you can't put in the hours to become dominant over amateurs you probably have greater problems than raising your testosterone. You sound like you're looking for excuses.

Yeah, I was one of those losers.

If you got nothing you can still turn up. Plenty of endeavours fail because people don't provide the commitment necessary.

The study showed that the social context of your success mattered. So key is finding something that others value but that people don't do, if you're shit at a lot.

If you're that terrible that you can't put in the hours to become dominant over amateurs you probably have greater problems than raising your testosterone. You sound like you're looking for excuses.
Lol, I'm not talking about me. I was a book-kid but popped up in build in my early 20s starting boxing and lifting. I'm 6,1 190ish pounds, healthy have a solid job that I like and a 3 year old son with whom I'm on vacation right now. I could do worse ...
But I've met tons and tons of ppl who are stuck, were born that way and will keep on being it. No study or red light on their balls will change that.

Lol, I'm not talking about me. I was a book-kid but popped up in build in my early 20s starting boxing and lifting. I'm 6,1 190ish pounds, healthy have a solid job that I like and a 3 year old son with whom I'm on vacation right now. I could do worse ...
But I've met tons and tons of ppl who are stuck, were born that way and will keep on being it. No study or red light on their balls will change that.

Cool, I mean there is no free will at the end of the day so people have got bigger problems than lack of aptitude <Gordonhat>

Frequent Sauna sessions, raise your core body temp as high as you can withstand. Will reduce cortisol levels and ensure your hormones aren’t out of wack.

Banging alpha dudes in the butt raisings up natural T but as a side effect it also raises HIV
How much HIV is too much? Safety first!
No need. I honestly feel like my testosetrone is through the roof lately since I cut out most carbs.

I still eat some, but like just enough, not a surplus.

Testosterone is fat binding. Makes sense. If your eating more meat there must be additional fat (depending on which meats). Not to mention red meat often has more zinc.

I feel a lot healthier when I include more eggs into my diet!

Back