Anyone do various things to raise test natty?

Yeah my post was kinda off topic conserning this thread.i understand what you mean completely.

Thought about deleting it after posting it but thought what the hell

I enjoy thinking of and talking about myself, soooo...... Also a chance to try and reaffirm my being a weiner to myself which is thread relevent.

Just saying no complaints from me.

When my likes to posts ratio got positive I felt an increase in test.

I enjoy thinking of and talking about myself, soooo...... Also a chance to try and reaffirm my being a weiner to myself which is thread relevent.

high five, glad I’m not the only coke head feeding my own delusion

idk, bang whores while drunk i guess, that has to work, its as old as the human race itself

I eat horse testicles for breakfast every morning.

I raise my T-levels by not fretting about my T-levels like a nerd :)
Oh, but you'll be concerned about them once you get into your 50s like I am. Believe me.
By then if you want to have the energy that you used to have you'll very likely want to keep your levels up toward the 400 mark by any means necessary. And for me that means TRT. It's one of the best things to happen to me. But if you're still young, yeah, you're right. There's likely no reason to fret about your T levels.

Just want to point out that all-time great typo there. Don't let it ruin your test.

Last edited:
All you can do is slow down the loss or inject it into you

At my age, other than getting regular exercise by power-walking/hiking the mountain trails around my house five days a week, this is as natural as I get:
View attachment 729205
Lol don't you also take Adderall? Is it really necessary to take Adderall and cypionate as a 50-something yo househusband? That can't be good for your heart and when you ever do have to get off it your crash is gonna be debilitating

Squats & oats.
I mean lifting in general but especially never skip leg day.

Lol don't you also take Adderall? Is it really necessary to take Adderall and cypionate as a 50-something yo househusband? That can't be good for your heart and when you ever do have to get off it your crash is gonna be debilitating

Where'd you get the idea that I'm a "househusband"? :confused: I work 9.5 hour days Monday through Friday, my friend. Yes, I do so from home but the last I knew that was still considered gainful employment. My paychecks at the end of the week certainly indicate that it is. Someone's going to be in big trouble if they discover that they've been paying me for years for nothing. :D
And my heart is in great shape. I'm a very active individual & my medical care is top-notch & completely coordinated regarding my physical & mental wellbeing.

Apparently I do. Because my water heater is so far away from my master shower, that by the time the water reaches it, it’s cold. I didn’t know that’s how you raised test.

But I’m 38, and I train UFC (just kidding, it’s Muay Thai) 3 to 4 days a week, and I have never had a problem with getting motivated to go to the gym. In fact, I would train 5 or 6 days if my wife would allow it. And the training at this gym is grueling. So maybe it is the cold showers every morning, idk.

Apparently I do. Because my water heater is so far away from my master shower, that by the time the water reaches it, it’s cold. I didn’t know that’s how you raised test.

But I’m 38, and I train UFC (just kidding, it’s Muay Thai) 3 to 4 days a week, and I have never had a problem with getting motivated to go to the gym. In fact, I would train 5 or 6 days if my wife would allow it. And the training at this gym is grueling. So maybe it is the cold showers every morning, idk.

Oh, you're going to be fine for another decade or more. You're still in your 30s & you're active so you shouldn't be concerned about your levels for another ten years at least. I didn't feel my levels drop until I got into my 50s. And, then, it wasn't for another year or two that I actually got on TRT. So, no worries, you're all good.

Just want to point out that all-time great typo there. Don't let it ruin your test.
giphy.gif

Back