Anyone do various things to raise test natty?

I wouldve said the same generic shit 10 years ago too

I also used to be a vegan and think meat was actually bad for you. Until i realized we have been believing in faulty data for decades and actually looked into the history of diet and nutrition.

It sounds like you are very much anti meat and also haven't done much research into the topic. Or ancient history.

Like i said, these things arent as simple and generic as you seem to believe they are.

As i said in my first post, prior to the inception of domestication and agriculture, it would have been very common to go for long stretches eating only hunted meat. Our DNA is well adapted to it, we have been doing it since the beginning of time.

Is it absolutely ideal compared to a varied / omnivirous diet, no. But in the modern era i could see it having a place as a tool for a specific purpose, much like a vegan diet. There are many people healing from various disorders which are well documented doing things like the carnivore diet for periods of time.

Fossil records have shown that weve actually become weaker since agriculture. Our bones arent as dense, our brains are not as big, we aren't as robust and dont live as long. You'd think the evidence would show the opposite to be true if meat were this terrible demonic thing.

Id suggest looking into books like nutrition and physical degeneration, which documented the health and diet of indigenous cultures around tbe planet and look more into the topic

Like i said, this stuff goes a lot deeper than a few nutrition biased articles will show you. There are many many sides to this.

How can I be anti meat when I eat lean protein with every meal.

I remember some OTC stuff back in the day that DEFINITELY worked. It didn't actually raise your total test, but was supposed to convert your SHBG into free testosterone or stop SHBG from binding to your free testosterone in the first place, I can't remember. I remember having to stay seated like 15 minutes after lectures with female professors, like it was that crazy.

There were quite a few steroids precursors on the market in the late 90s/early 2000s before they got banned. That's the stuff McGwire was on when it was seen in his locker.

Eat the balls off of living, wild animals. I suggest wild boar, badgers, wolverines and pit bulls. Also, shove a cactus up your ass and hold it there for 30 minutes, twice per day. Dude, don't fuck with your T levels unless they are low and then only do it under a doctor's care.

Boron: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8508192

"The findings suggest that 7 weeks of bodybuilding can increase total testosterone, lean body mass, and strength in lesser trained bodybuilders, and that boron supplementation had no effect on these measures."

Vitamin D: https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/102/11/4292/4096785

"Vitamin D treatment had no effect on TT levels in middle-aged healthy men with normal baseline TT"

I can go on and on. Use pubmed, not some shitty sites to prove efficacy of OTC drugs on boosting testosterone. Clinical studies. Ya know, ones that have placebos, double blind usage, etc.

I have no experience with any supplements other than Nugenix which I tried for a couple of months a couple of years ago while waiting to get in to see my urologist so I could get on TRT. And Nugenix didn't improve my T levels at all it was a total waste of money.
As for this stuff, I believe there was a thread on it a week or two ago & I think the general consensus was that it's likely worthless as well. But, as I said, I'm no expert on supplements. If there are any that are proven to boost T levels significantly it's news to me. I remember my urologist told me that they're all a waste of money & that any improvements seen by those taking them are likely because of the lifestyle changes that the individuals made while taking them such as increased exercise, etc..

I switched from whey protein to collagen protein. My hair and skin texture improved but not my muscle size. I bought this brand from Sam's Club. @sweetviolenturg

I switched from whey protein to collagen protein. My hair and skin texture improved but not my muscle size. I bought this brand from Sam's Club. @sweetviolenturg

Instead of taking pills or powders, you could make your own bone broth at home and use it as a soup base. I do that when I break down animals for my catering company.

Instead of taking pills or powders, you could make your own bone broth at home and use it as a soup base. I do that when I break down animals for my catering company.
This is the superior way indeed

More than just collagen in bone broth as well

Tons of rare nutrients in bone marrow

More plates more dates YouTuber postulates daily 5 grams of creatine supplementation could raise test levels “naturally”.

More plates more dates YouTuber postulates daily 5 grams of creatine supplementation could raise test levels “naturally”.
Easy way to go bald quickly if youre sensitive to massive DHT increases too

Sorry for being a dick for no reason by the way

Was a pretty rough week, under a lot of stress at the time

All good, mate. Seemed oddly inappropriate for the actual clinical literature regarding the efficacy of OTC supps. I'm a PhD (ABD) in molecular biology, and I've been in the fitness world for nearly 20 years, interacting with a lot of well-known peeps, including Eric Cressey, Joel Marion, John Romaniello, Kelly Baggett, and more. 20 years ago, there were tons of supplements that "increased test!" but totally fucked with hormone levels, like initial SARMs, test precursors and everything else. Nowadays, there are many companies trying to sell "natural" and "herbal" supps that "raise T!" but only in that clinical trial with rats or monkeys, etc. Very few are studied in humans, and done appropriately with double blind placebo trials, etc. So, I just truly don't see any efficacy in any trials or supps lately, because most don't want the scrutiny of proof.

Want to raise your test? Diet and exercise including lots of compound lifts like deadlifts and squats can help, but that's about it before Rx support. And those don't do much in the grand scheme. If you're low T, get it checked and go from there. Otherwise, improve your diet and GPP.

Back