Anyone do various things to raise test natty?

All of these supposed OTC boosters are trash

Yep, that's exactly what my urologist told me. He said that they're all placebos & that all those supposed "active ingredients" are just flushed out of your system without having had been any benefit whatsoever. So, whatever someone spends on them is literally pissed away.

Im nearing forty years old and Ive been doing the cold shower thing for about three years. While Im not Greek God shredded, I noticed an increased muscle tone after incorporating them into my usual routine. Its hard to isolate reasons for such things but Id say go for it. Theyre good for willpower, the immune system and a variety of other things too.

Also, eat raisins. T requires boron for synthesis and integration. Raisins are the easiest way to get high dosages since most people wont want to eat barrels of grapes.

Dont forget that heavy exertion will lower levels temporarily as well, so make sure to get good recovery time in.

I dont do anything specifically to raise T, I heard hostile environments can help though, which isnt unusual for me. Mental for the most part, grumpy old men.

Some of you people are so dopey.

An all meat diet isn’t good for you. Especially one that contains lots of red meat.

Say it out loud and just listen to how stupid it sounds “I’m only eating an all meat diet with lots of red meat”

It just sounds stupid. Yes by all means skip fruits and veggies with your dopey YouTube diet.

Since I suck at picking up women, more testosterone would result in distress and unwanted random boners through the day. I will just embrace old age and start doing old man shit already.

Last edited:
Im nearing forty years old and Ive been doing the cold shower thing for about three years. While Im not Greek God shredded, I noticed an increased muscle tone after incorporating them into my usual routine. Its hard to isolate reasons for such things but Id say go for it. Theyre good for willpower, the immune system and a variety of other things too.

Also, eat raisins. T requires boron for synthesis and integration. Raisins are the easiest way to get high dosages since most people wont want to eat barrels of grapes.

Dont forget that heavy exertion will lower levels temporarily as well, so make sure to get good recovery time in.

I dont do anything specifically to raise T, I heard hostile environments can help though, which isnt unusual for me. Mental for the most part, grumpy old men.
Raisins are good, not enough to get the amount of boron you really need to maximize T gains from it tho

One thing people can do is take 200mg of borax a day which equates to 10 mg of boron. Or anywhere from 1/8th to 1/4th of a teaspoon depending on the weight

Most of the studies documenting the benefits of boron used borax

Its a nice cheap little hack.

Some of you people are so dopey.

An all meat diet isn’t good for you. Especially one that contains lots of red meat.

Say it out loud and just listen to how stupid it sounds “I’m only eating an all meat diet with lots of red meat”

It just sounds stupid. Yes by all means skip fruits and veggies with your dopey YouTube diet.

Throughout human history, prior to the inception of agriculture, there would be many occasions where we would live on only hunted meat for long periods of time, so our physiology and genetics are well adapted to it.

Which is why so many people actually have genuine success with the carnivore diet.

Its hardwired into our dna

Humans do best on a varied diet, we are obviously omnivores. But these diets have their place, maybe not as long term strategies, more so as tools for a specific purpose.

Coming from the dude actively trying to promote Test Cyp, lol.

Oh, don't get the wrong idea, I'm not promoting anything. I'm just stating what works for me. Hell, I wish I were getting paid to promote the stuff. They probably pay pretty well. That's a side job that I'd like to have. LOL.
But, nope. I'm just another satisfied TRT patient. Believe me, once you get to be my age, especially after a lifetime of combat sports, your T levels can get pretty low so I needed TRT. And, believe me, it's improved my quality of life great deal.

Throughout human history, prior to the inception of agriculture, there would be many occasions where we would live on only hunted meat for long periods of time, so our physiology and genetics are well adapted to it.

Which is why so many people actually have genuine success with the carnivore diet.

Its hardwired into our dna

Humans do best on a varied diet, we are obviously omnivores. But these diets have their place, maybe not as long term strategies, more so as tools for a specific purpose.

Throughout human history people would drink directly from a lake too.

It’s a completely unbalanced lifestyle. It doesn’t even sound healthy

Throughout human history people would drink directly from a lake too.

It’s a completely unbalanced lifestyle. It doesn’t even sound healthy
Do your homework first bro

This stuff is more complicated than reading a few articles.

Do your homework first bro

This stuff is more complicated than reading a few articles.

It’s complicated because it’s unbalanced and not healthy.

Stick with a balanced diet. Incorporate dark green veggies in cooked or juiced form, add in fresh fruits. Try and eat colors of the rainbow in veggies. Just incorporate them into every meal. Eat healthy fats. Eat things with Omegas. Fish and lean proteins. Eat whole unprocessed grains and breads.

It literally does wonders for your body.

It’s better than an all meat diet. It’s healthy, nutritious, and balanced. That’s how you fuel yourself and stay healthy over time.

Yep, that's exactly what my urologist told me. He said that they're all placebos & that all those supposed "active ingredients" are just flushed out of your system without having had been any benefit whatsoever. So, whatever someone spends on them is literally pissed away.
I remember some OTC stuff back in the day that DEFINITELY worked. It didn't actually raise your total test, but was supposed to convert your SHBG into free testosterone or stop SHBG from binding to your free testosterone in the first place, I can't remember. I remember having to stay seated like 15 minutes after lectures with female professors, like it was that crazy.

Cool, I mean there is no free will at the end of the day so people have got bigger problems than lack of aptitude <Gordonhat>

Why do i recall you talking about that behaviour is 75 percent genetic lol

Which means theres no free will

"pikachu face"

Sucking on your own balls quadruples your test. Source: a friend.

I remember some OTC stuff back in the day that DEFINITELY worked. It didn't actually raise your total test, but was supposed to convert your SHBG into free testosterone or stop SHBG from binding to your free testosterone in the first place, I can't remember. I remember having to stay seated like 15 minutes after lectures with female professors, like it was that crazy.

Huh, that sounds like pretty potent stuff. It sounds like something that they probably had to remove from the marketplace over ingredients that were less than legal to sell OTC. Was it marketed as a fitness supplement or something to enhance libido & performance?

If you guys are talking about boron, zinc, magnesium, etc. etc. as being good, wouldn't an OTC that contained those ingredients be somewhat effective.

It’s complicated because it’s unbalanced and not healthy.

Stick with a balanced diet. Incorporate dark green veggies in cooked or juiced form, add in fresh fruits. Try and eat colors of the rainbow in veggies. Just incorporate them into every meal. Eat healthy fats. Eat things with Omegas. Fish and lean proteins. Eat whole unprocessed grains and breads.

It literally does wonders for your body.

It’s better than an all meat diet. It’s healthy, nutritious, and balanced. That’s how you fuel yourself and stay healthy over time.
I wouldve said the same generic shit 10 years ago too

I also used to be a vegan and think meat was actually bad for you. Until i realized we have been believing in faulty data for decades and actually looked into the history of diet and nutrition.

It sounds like you are very much anti meat and also haven't done much research into the topic. Or ancient history.

Like i said, these things arent as simple and generic as you seem to believe they are.

As i said in my first post, prior to the inception of domestication and agriculture, it would have been very common to go for long stretches eating only hunted meat. Our DNA is well adapted to it, we have been doing it since the beginning of time.

Is it absolutely ideal compared to a varied / omnivirous diet, no. But in the modern era i could see it having a place as a tool for a specific purpose, much like a vegan diet. There are many people healing from various disorders which are well documented doing things like the carnivore diet for periods of time.

Fossil records have shown that weve actually become weaker since agriculture. Our bones arent as dense, our brains are not as big, we aren't as robust and dont live as long. You'd think the evidence would show the opposite to be true if meat were this terrible demonic thing.

Id suggest looking into books like nutrition and physical degeneration, which documented the health and diet of indigenous cultures around tbe planet and look more into the topic

Like i said, this stuff goes a lot deeper than a few nutrition biased articles will show you. There are many many sides to this.

Back