Any ideas on how to remove men facial hair permanently?

Good for you

g4Nohni.gif

You read it right.

I am shaving every second day. It gives me a fucking headache now and looking for a permanent solution to the problem. Will save money and time in long run on shaving.

Is laser treatment and reliable? Is it painful? What other option there are?

I dont give a shit about your beard club membership, so if u dont have anything good to contribute then piss off.

Thank you ^^
youre over the top angry way of posting is stupid. post normal.

Try laser hair removal and you've lost all standing up to pee privileges.

Ill give u my hair transplant free of charge. Hair is so strong that it fucks up 6 blade Gillette after one shaving.

Fucking hipster bullshit I never singed up for this shit.

Face transplant with someone that could not grow facial hair.

Seriously, here is a guy that got a face transplant and was able to grow a beard afterwards (the donor's beard).

mHTTtNs.png

I used to work with a slightly odd South African bloke. He came into the office one morning with a really sore-looking face, all red and blotchy. Asked him if he was okay and he replied that he couldn't find his razor that morning and tried to use his girlfriend's epilator to do his face instead.

A power sander would've been gentler.

I wish I could keep the stubble look, but there's a couple spots on my face where the hair doesn't really grow and it ends up looking patchy if I trim the beard too short. This is the shortest I can go

black-with-beard.jpg

Take some estrogen pills or get estrogen injections.

Man ur lucky u have a beard.ive always wished i had one.

Same here. I've always thought about electrolysis or laser hair for my face since I hate shaving, and anything past 2-3 days gets itchy as hell for me.
But every girl I've seen with her snooch zapped clean looked a little tampered with afterwards in regards to the skin texture.

Which, if that were to happen to your face, you'd be fucked, because before that, even if you had horrible acne scarred skin on your face you could always grow a beard and cover it up like Conor does.

From what I've seen, laser pussy hair removal doesn't really work well.

Back