Any ideas on how to remove men facial hair permanently?

Forget facial hair how do i permanently remove it from my ass crack?

I have a thick, full on woodsman, having not shaved since Oct 1st.

I wouldn't have it any other way now.

Be a man and grow a beard.

There are only 2 types of people in this world.

Men with beards

and women.

It's sad time to be in the glorious age of facial hair. I am saddled with the burden of being clean shaven for my work. Hopefully in 10 or so years when I retire it will still be the rage.

Beards are more crucial when you get older. Clean cut works when you're younger but once you get north of 40 most guys start looking pretty droopy in the face. If you got exceptional genetics, get some work done and live a healthy life style you can push it out further but you'll eventually just look weird if you try it too long. I said it once and I'll say it again, Sean Connery is the role model for how to wear facial hair no matter what trend is in.

Connery 65 years old. Beard = rugged badass which works for being older.
scr-7.jpg

Connery 53 years old. Clean shaven old fart trying to look like his 1960's youthful Bond days = fail
nsna02.jpg

Im looking for a way to permanently get rid of ear and nostril hair- aging sux SJW balls

Mens contention with their hair is disappointing.

You are what you are.

Um ok...?

Very strange thread. Sounds like TS is quite passionate.

Basically, I'm glad he's concerned about the bigger issues in life.

You read it right.

I am shaving every second day. It gives me a fucking headache now and looking for a permanent solution to the problem. Will save money and time in long run on shaving.

Is laser treatment and reliable? Is it painful? What other option there are?

I dont give a shit about your beard club membership, so if u dont have anything good to contribute then piss off.

Thank you ^^
From what I've heard, laser treatment hurts like a mofo and they have to get each hair individually.

Cut off your skin

Ill give u my hair transplant free of charge. Hair is so strong that it fucks up 6 blade Gillette after one shaving.

Fucking hipster bullshit I never singed up for this shit.
Don't do anything permanent with your facial hair, that's stupid. Stop buying that shit, this is what you should use to shave. Your face will thank you.

weishi-gunmetal-butterfly-double-edge-safety-razor-in-case.jpg

I envy the strength and beards of men. That's it.

It's sad time to be in the glorious age of facial hair. I am saddled with the burden of being clean shaven for my work. Hopefully in 10 or so years when I retire it will still be the rage.

It's funny to see the fad come and go like it does.

This is the glorious age?

I've had a (crappy) beard for thirty years, beards don't seem any more popular now to me than at any other time.

I have a thick, full on woodsman, having not shaved since Oct 1st.

I wouldn't have it any other way now.

Be a man and grow a beard.

There are only 2 types of people in this world.

Men with beards

and women.

So you were a woman before October

Congrats on the sex change and the bit of peach fuzz you're over exaggerating

So you were a woman before October

Congrats on the sex change and the bit of peach fuzz you're over exaggerating
Thanks babe x

I always found it strange how most Asians have almost no hair on their body

Not all Asians, predominately Chinese. Majority of my Indian and Malay friends rocked an Epic beard at some point of their life. Most have to keep it clean for professional look.

Chinese on the other hand.. 2 out 10 have the choice to do that. I'm in the unfortunate 8 of the scale. I have like 30, yes 30, strands on my chin and they can't even close to each other. Takes them 2 weeks to be at even visible length. And by then, they look like crap because you can still see my skin under.

I'm jelly of people that have the opinion to want to rock one. But the grass is always greener on the other side.

I think laser surgery can kill it, but that;s about it?

Back