Any ideas on how to remove men facial hair permanently?

Laser facial hair removal for men is becoming very popular in Japan at the moment, due to beard being strictly off limits in most industries

You read it right.

I am shaving every second day. It gives me a fucking headache now and looking for a permanent solution to the problem. Will save money and time in long run on shaving.

Is laser treatment and reliable? Is it painful? What other option there are?

I dont give a shit about your beard club membership, so if u dont have anything good to contribute then piss off.

Thank you ^^
grow a beard. problem solved

Put tampons in your butt.

Why don't you try having it waxed off. After about 4 sessions your facial hair will start growing back a lot lighter and less intense. And waxing lasts for weeks. Over time though, the more you do it, the longer it lasts.

I'm 38 and don't have to shave daily because my facial hair doesn't grow in quickly at all. Occasionally I wonder what a beard would look like but I hate the idea of having to maintain it and shaving every two or three days is ok with me.

develop perpetual cancer and undergo extensive chemo

or, just do the chemo

It's sad time to be in the glorious age of facial hair. I am saddled with the burden of being clean shaven for my work. Hopefully in 10 or so years when I retire it will still be the rage.

It's funny to see the fad come and go like it does.

ha suckers, i havent shaved in months! movember turned into decembeard and is quickly rolling over into manuary. my family and coworkers will have to wait at least another month before i allow them to view my beautiful man face again. and thats only if im feeling generous, i might want o keep that all for myself. well see.

My guess would be laser treatments. I'm in my mid 30s and I can't even grow a mustache. Just chin hair, which takes me less than 30 seconds to shave real quickly. Sometimes I wish I could grow a full beard just to see how I would look.

Just let it grow and become a real man

You read it right.

I am shaving every second day. It gives me a fucking headache now and looking for a permanent solution to the problem. Will save money and time in long run on shaving.

Is laser treatment and reliable? Is it painful? What other option there are?

I dont give a shit about your beard club membership, so if u dont have anything good to contribute then piss off.

Thank you ^^

You are not a man.

lol. How much money do you give for shaving?
I do it for free.
There's this human invention - automatic machine for shaving.
You plug it in the grid and it recharges, then shave again.
Or you don't have money to pay your electricity bill?

My cousin got it done on his neck only so if he doesnt shave he gets that Dana White neck line beard thing it looks ridiculous

lol... These threads keep getting better. I have a gay male friend who actually uses hot wax on his face. He says it hurts like hell but it takes between 1 and 3 months for it grow again. I seriously don't recommend it though, he ends up looking like one of my daughter's barbie dolls.

That sounds like the twink look TS is looking for.

Yea it has to be a genetic thing. I always found it strange how most Asians have almost no hair on their body. I knew a guy growing up that was a freak of nature, I swear to you he was growing a mustache by the time we were in 6th or 7th grade.

That's called an alpha male bra.

Back