Any ideas on how to remove men facial hair permanently?

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You read it right.

I am shaving every second day. It gives me a fucking headache now and looking for a permanent solution to the problem. Will save money and time in long run on shaving.

Is laser treatment and reliable? Is it painful? What other option there are?

I dont give a shit about your beard club membership, so if u dont have anything good to contribute then piss off.

Thank you ^^

WHY WOULD YOU DESTROY THE BEAUTY OF FACIAL HAIR ?!?!? Why you do dis Panmisiek?

WHYYYY
<{MindBrown}><{spoogebab}><{walkerwhut}>

LOL at every second day. I shave in the morning and have a 5 o'clock shadow by....5 o'clock.

Just use an electric beard trimmer and keep it super short. It's a lot quicker than actual shaving with a razor/shaving cream and requires zero effort.

This is pretty much how I feel these days. Whichever fuck invented beard on man face should be hanged by the ballz

Man card revoked. I would kill to be able to grow something like this.

ba31f5947dad7c0ef97dd306de814b7d.jpg

Ill give u my hair transplant free of charge. Hair is so strong that it fucks up 6 blade Gillette after one shaving.

Fucking hipster bullshit I never singed up for this shit.

LOL at every second day. I shave in the morning and have a 5 o'clock shadow by....5 o'clock.

I shave almost every day and I get this like at 2 o'clock i think

why? that looks ridiculous. my facial hair grows pretty quickly. i shave every three days. it is a pain in the ass to shave, but i also like the rugged-look, to a point. i feel bad for the guys that can't grow facial hair. it's nice having the option to have facial hair or not.

why? that looks ridiculous. my facial hair grows pretty quickly. i shave every three days. it is a pain in the ass to shave, but i also like the rugged-look, to a point. i feel bad for the guys that can't grow facial hair. it's nice having the option to have facial hair or not.

You can have fuckin mine with pleasure. Whoever pays for hair transplant can my have my facial hair. Top notch quality like I said is fucking 6 blades Gillette after one shaving.

Yea it has to be a genetic thing. I always found it strange how most Asians have almost no hair on their body. I knew a guy growing up that was a freak of nature, I swear to you he was growing a mustache by the time we were in 6th or 7th grade.

no offense, but maybe you don't know how to shave properly? i know for me, i used to not really know how to shave closely. i'd always leave a certain amount of stubble. shaving while in the shower with a blade that has been somewhat used, will get you the best shave, i have found. a newer blade will have that layer of protection that won't allow you to get really close. that is, unless you have one of those professional one-blade ones. i'm personally to scared to use those lol. you really have to know what you're doing with those, or you'll tear your face apart.

no offense, but maybe you don't know how to shave properly? i know for me, i used to not really know how to shave closely. i'd always leave a certain amount of stubble. shaving while in the shower with a blade that has been somewhat used, will get you the best shave, i have found. a newer blade will have that layer of protection that won't allow you to get really close. that is, unless you have one of those professional one-blade ones. i'm personally to scared to use those lol. you really have to know what you're doing with those, or you'll tear your face apart.

well I do a close shave, if you judge based on how it looks right after shave, i'd think i'm doing a pretty goodj ob

I like the masculine, mature look that a beard can give a guy. I have a baby face. I'm 34, but people usually think I'm no older than 20 or 22. If I could grow a full, thick, well-groomed beard, it would help me look more my age.

This is my style guys, would gladly also remove all hair on my head as well.

maxresdefault.jpg

Back