Any ideas on how to remove men facial hair permanently?

I just dont shave.

Beard trimmers for the win. I've rocked a permastubble for like 10 years now.

I like the masculine, mature look that a beard can give a guy. I have a baby face. I'm 34, but people usually think I'm no older than 20 or 22. If I could grow a full, thick, well-groomed beard, it would help me look more my age.

i'm somewhat the same. when i'm clean-shaven, i'll occasionally be asked to show i.d. if i'm buying booze lol. and i'm thirty-six. i just think it's nice being able to change your look.

Burns do it, like 3rd degree serious burns

I would recommend simply continuing to shave or just allowing your face to grow the beard it clearly wants to grow

This is like if you have an idea for a book but you won't write it, you just try to make your brain think about anything else in the world

Write the book man, it's in your brain, it wants to come out. Write the fucking thing

Stop ducking your beard bro

Waste of life for that shit.
?

It's the easiest to maintain (I spend a grand total of a minute trimming and shaping every like 3-5 days), causes the least amount of skin irritation, is cleaner than a full beard, and is also considered the most attractive look by most Western women.

Is laser treatment and reliable? Is it painful? What other option there are?
it works. it is paunful. it is expensive. I am doing it on my back and shoulders. don't do it on your face. embrace the beard. it's the only thing that will make your head not look like an egg if you go bald.

From what I've seen, laser pussy hair removal doesn't really work well.

My facial hair is shitty. I don't need to shave every day. Once very 3 days would be enough but I often get lazy and end up having a shitty pseudo beard. If there is an easy way to get rid of it, I'd be on board.

Man card revoked. I would kill to be able to grow something like this.

ba31f5947dad7c0ef97dd306de814b7d.jpg

That's exactly the beard I have going on right now. I just clean it up a bit around the face. To be honest, the amount of girls, I have gotten with this thing has been pretty stellar. Even though, I didn't grow it for the girls haha.

Last edited:
I only shave like once every week or two. It's not that I can't grow facial hair, I just can't grow the premium stuff. After a couple weeks it shows a decent resemblance to a beard, but it's not ridiculously thick. I'd say it's a solid 6/10. For all the times that I wished I could grow a solid, thick, grizzly beard... there's been twice as many times that I'm thankful that I can't. The maintenance would be a pain in the ass. Shaving daily is not something I want anything to do with.

Good luck, OP.

LOL at every second day. I shave in the morning and have a 5 o'clock shadow by....5 o'clock.
Right? When I shave it's twice a day. This poor little baby and his "problem"

lol... These threads keep getting better. I have a gay male friend who actually uses hot wax on his face. He says it hurts like hell but it takes between 1 and 3 months for it grow again. I seriously don't recommend it though, he ends up looking like one of my daughter's barbie dolls.

Yea it has to be a genetic thing. I always found it strange how most Asians have almost no hair on their body. I knew a guy growing up that was a freak of nature, I swear to you he was growing a mustache by the time we were in 6th or 7th grade.

my brother had a full beard in 8th grade. Could buy alcohol, no card, nothing. Pretty popular in high school.

Wow. You shave every 2nd day? I shave every day and there's nothing to it. You make it sound like chemotherapy.

my brother had a full beard in 8th grade. Could buy alcohol, no card, nothing. Pretty popular in high school.
That's was me.

Though I'm almost positive you are not my brother.

I also get tired of shaving, so I grew a beard because I'm a man.

Just grow the damn beard and maintain it. Takes 15 mins every 5 days or so.

I would be happy if it would just stay at 1-2 days of stubble and never grew any longer then that.

Back