Any Ex-Overweight Mayberrians?

anybody have pics? seeing crazy transformations is what made me get serious about eating healthy, exercising, etc.

anybody have pics? seeing crazy transformations is what made me get serious about eating healthy, exercising, etc.

I wouldn't mind posting pictures, but not too comfortable about putting my pics up on Sherdog :/

In November 2011 I was 5'8 (5'7.75) and 243.3lbs, this morning I weighed in at 159.5lbs. I was down to 153lbs before the holidays, so i've been hitting the gym HAM this week trying to get down to around 150lbs and maintain it. The only thing that hasn't changed about me is my appetite. I bet I could give Kobayashi a run for his money. I'm also having problems trying to getting enough protein while maintaining my cut.

just kidding, I won't 'shop yous guys, the context wouldn't be appropriate

tumblr_lxbs3qauUl1r0frfb.gif

PM at least?

13-eyebrowraise.gif

90lbs wow, congrats. I was going to start training MMA but I tore my ACL in both knees lol.

both ACL's here too :*( funny thing is after the first surgery i lost about 40lbs b/c all i was munching on were pain killers, but after the 2nd more recent one i gained about 15. cardio w/ two bum knees is a bitch. been sticking to bike sprints and burpees.

this holiday belly fat has to go!

I was at my heaviest about 200 but then I started doing martial arts and cooking for myself. When I graduated from college I was 151.

I gained a little when I started working though as my first job I was pulling a lot of overtime, almost all of it at a desk or driving.

I thought they were all 6'4 tall and somewhat more buff than Overeem.

I'm overeem if he was a 5 foot 5 dwarf :icon_chee:icon_twis:icon_chee:icon_twis

I was really skinny my whole life. Here is a pic of me at 17 (doesn't look like it, but I am) at 135 lbs
edit_preview.php

I got tired of being really skinny so I tried to start working out but had no clue what the hell I was doing. I didn't work out properly/hard enough and I ate a bunch of crap and added 50 lbs. Not too fat but it's the fattest I had been in my whole life. Here is a pic of me at 18 at 185 lbs
07111.jpg

after reading up and a lot of trial and error I finally figured out how to eat and workout properly and I've changed. I've been slowly and slowly shedding the fat and adding muscle while staying around the same weight. Here's me today (I'm 20) at 180 lbs.
edit_preview.php

Last edited:
I was fat growing up and only started to realize working out was a thing in highschool. I'm pretty fit looking now since I workout quite a lot but the eating habit is still hard to beat. I'm always craving the most unhealthiest food and I love going to buffets. I would finish a entire 2L bottle of soda and a batch of brownies in one sitting if you let me. It sucks because I'm addicted to unhealthy shit but I like looking fit.

Back