Antifa Calls Black Police Officer "N-Word and Race Traitor" after blocking emergency driveway

I didn't even check the article. I'm so sick of these clowns. Fuck these fucking fucks. And enough with the fucking masks, already. Groups in masks is a no-no. Period. EZ fix.

Last edited by a moderator:
It gives me great pleasure to watch these clowns get owned by those cops, hehehehe.

lmao...

I'm sorry, I couldn't stop laughing at whatever banshee is continuously shrieking out of control every time something happens.

I do find it funny every video like this has that person. It's like they are waiting on call for as soon as police have to physically handle a matter, to scream uncontrollably like it's the end of the world. Watch sovereign citizen videos. 30 minutes of "I'm going to have to break you window if you won't open your door" and then them screaming uncontrollably when they do.

I want to start my own antifa.

Can I make my issue banksters, and use these same tactics, and get the same level of coverage?

How many members does antifa have? Can anyone answer that?

Is this 2000 people or 200,000 across this country that your talking about constantly?

I'm leaning more towards 2000, as I have seen zero evidence antifa can get more then 200 people to show up to any event.

Excuses. It's paid division.
Distance yourself quick. I'm sure they'll be publicly denounced...or we won't hear anything about it.

Because the same people that pay them pay the media.

If an "alt-right" person did the same thing, would the media stories be any different?

no one is better at telling black people how to be black than jobless dirty white people.

Well well well, could it be that Antifa doesn't actually care about fascism and racism? Could it be that they just want "their side" to win at all costs?

BONUS FOOTAGE:

Antifa left wing trust fund babies

showing their true colors.

Is there any worse sound then these women shrieking?

Upset that the money he was being paid to protest has to go towards his bail money

While I think it's hilarious what happened to this guy, I think so because of a separate threat he made to an opposing black female candidate in his district about confederate statues.

Equivocating these #antifa protesters shouting that epithet directly at a black police officer to Sasha goading that dumb hick politician into believing that he was creating some sort of instructional material for another culture he can't be expected to understand under the pretense of performance is an argument so stacked it just pisses people off.

Da fuq?

Antifa is as consequential as a pimple on the ass.

Not if you define "Antifa" as everyone who has ever protested publicly against Trump or his administration's policies. Which is something many Trumptards do.

Hey, guys, I’m looking to infiltrate an antifa cell, anyone know where to find one?

Oh, no, that’s right, because antifa is like ten people.

Back