Antifa Calls Black Police Officer "N-Word and Race Traitor" after blocking emergency driveway

Lovely

If I wanted to join an all-White hate group that terrorizes blacks and spics, I should have joined Antifa.

I mean, I sure as hell shouldn’t join Proud Boys or any other Magapede group, because then for sure, I’d have to take my orders from a based minority to prove I’m not a racist. Which I definitely am. And I sure as shit wouldn’t be able to call people :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s, which, dedicated readers know is my absolute favorite slur.

And really, that’s all I’ve ever wanted: to be able to insult cops and browns to their face and be able to get away with it.

This video has changed so much for me.

I’m thinking of finding my local Antifa chapter tbh.
Roy Batty
Daily Stormer

Edit: lol at his last name being "batty"

Well, I basically never agree with you. But you are always polite and seem to post in earnest.

Couple quick questions when it comes to that thread, when you say someone would have to repent to join your church, what does that entail for a gay person? Would they have to decide to abstain?

General question- in your church, what is the general thought towards trump? Do people discuss all of his sleazy behavior and how what he is doing politically outweighs the bad, or are the general pro trump across the board
Hey welcome back!

I gotta know: Were you Smok3r or Johnny Mac?
No.
But those in charge seem to think so. Johnny Mac is my friend in real life. I know him personally. Smoker is an e friend.

The KKK was the militant arm of the Democrat Party.

It's interesting to see antifa right now. But antifa isn't as effective.
I’d put it the other way. In much of the south, the Democratic Party was the political arm of the KKK. The Klan was in charge; the party was incidental— whatever party was in power was, by definition going to be in bed with the Klan, because if they weren’t in bed with the klan, they weren’t going to be in power. (That’s why it’s asinine to compare antifa to the Klan. It’s like comparing a couple of petty crooks to the mafia.)

Of course, this was before the Democratic Party passed Civil Rights. Minor detail ya’ll like to skip.

I’d put it the other way. In much of the south, the Democratic Party was the political arm of the KKK. The Klan was in charge; the party was incidental— whatever party was in power was, by definition going to be in bed with the Klan, because if they weren’t in bed with the klan, they weren’t going to be in power. (That’s why it’s asinine to compare antifa to the Klan. It’s like comparing a couple of petty crooks to the mafia.)

Of course, this was before the Democratic Party passed Civil Rights. Minor detail ya’ll like to skip.
You can try to turn it around but it doesn't work. The Democrat Party came first. And they formed the KKK to be their militant arm against blacks. Also the KKK was in the North too

I find it kind of interesting that certain posters on this sub forum who are so vocal about the issue of racism chose to stay out of this thread....

Antifa types are insane. Can you imagine being so desperate to be 'against the system maaaan' that you go around starting fights with people then immediately start screaming oppression when the people you're hitting hit you back. Or dropping the N bomb on a black person in a 'anti racist' way?

That is literally what children do. LITERALLY.

There's one part in that video when one of those idiots calls the cop a nazi and he sarcastically says 'thanks'. She then starts screaming 'Oh my god, he said thanks to being a nazi, HE SAID THANKS'...shit reminded me of the level of arguing I did with my older brother when I was 7. These people are genuinely mentally retarded.

So are the KKK and white nationalists but at least they get the negativity they deserve.

Depends what kind of White nationalists are you speaking of here. The one's who are against mass migration in Europe for example Victor Orban are sometimes smeared as White supremacists and nationalists. Poland too.

So basically Whites who want a future and homeland = White supremacists.

Who decided this and put these ideas into our head?

We know what diversity really is we see it everywhere it's nothing more than genocidal race replacement.

You'll sometimes here this discussed in the media "Is there any room for Whites in diversity?" The answer is no.

Everything is too White. Taylor Swift is too White remember that? maybe they want her to be like Miley Cyrus and masturbate on stage.

lol-you have the right to remain silent for a reason.... i wouldnt be surprised if the guy was put into a cell with black guys and they were notified of his eloquent use of the N word....

lol-you have the right to remain silent for a reason.... i wouldnt be surprised if the guy was put into a cell with black guys and they were notified of his eloquent use of the N word....

man, these people seriously need to kill themselves

"Did they actually say the "n-word" or was it "ninja"?

tumblr_p0t7g523Lo1s9254co1_1280.jpg

Depends what kind of White nationalists are you speaking of here. The one's who are against mass migration in Europe for example Victor Orban are sometimes smeared as White supremacists and nationalists. Poland too.

So basically Whites who want a future and homeland = White supremacists.

Who decided this and put these ideas into our head?

We know what diversity really is we see it everywhere it's nothing more than genocidal race replacement.

You'll sometimes here this discussed in the media "Is there any room for Whites in diversity?" The answer is no.

Everything is too White. Taylor Swift is too White remember that? maybe they want her to be like Miley Cyrus and masturbate on stage.

Orbán is definitely a nationalist, and seeing as Hungary is about 95% white that makes him a WN by definition. Hungary has gone through all kinds of cycles of being diverse then not, but Magyars have always said Magyarország is for Magyars while at the same time not trying to change or influence others policies. I was born there and they have my support in the effort to keep their culture intact. Same goes for any place that's been a homogenous society for centuries. At the same time I'm very much pro diversity (not multiculturalism) in places where that's always been the norm.

The diversity topic is a dishonest one if looked at from a global perspective. Diversity only seems to be demanded of majority white countries while ignoring the fact that white folks are the global minority.

Having said that, if race is weighed against the ideas of western values I'm much more in favour of propagating liberal values than genetic lineage. Why? Because ideas and actions aren't tied to melanin content. I've met too many people of all races that fall on both sides of the quality divide to think otherwise.

Also, I'm fully aware that some might label me an "ist" of some sort for this post, but that's their shortcoming, not mine.

Maliciously calling someone the n word is the vocabulary equivalent of making them wear a star on their clothing to classify them as genetically inferior -- which is supposedly the kind of fascism these street rats stand up against. So why didn't one of those pencil wrist, masked panzies sucker punch their own and then run away?

Well well well, could it be that Antifa doesn't actually care about fascism and racism? Could it be that they just want "their side" to win at all costs?

BONUS FOOTAGE:

Thank you. I enjoy watching people get pepper sprayed.

If either of those two in the bottom right could do a form correct backflip, or hell even a cartwheel, I think these deserve to get the fatality combo.

Love you Tony

That was a treat to watch but disapointed they let one run away. Also was one of the cops shooting rubber bullets? That thing was full auto so cool
I saw a dude run like that in cuffs once. He tripped, it was painful for him, funny for me.

If either of those two in the bottom right could do a form correct backflip, or hell even a cartwheel, I think these deserve to get the fatality combo.
The one guy looks like he's wearing those shields when you get an x-ray.

Back