Antifa Calls Black Police Officer "N-Word and Race Traitor" after blocking emergency driveway

Bad mouth all you want. I said antifa was an ass pimple. But don’t equate them with the kkk. Anyone who thinks antifa is the equivalent of the kkk doesn’t know much about American history or culture... The kkk RAN significant areas of this country for decades.
The kkk runs absolutely nothing now. Same with the nazis. A false example .
While antifa does have a lot of support from local governments as well as many in academia

where's officer clegane when you need him?
De7qfiyVMAAMAMK.jpg

lmao...

I'm sorry, I couldn't stop laughing at whatever banshee is continuously shrieking out of control every time something happens.

where's officer clegane when you need him?
De7qfiyVMAAMAMK.jpg
Yikes. If I met him in a riot, I hope he's winded and not motivated to chase me
Otherwise as a slightly above average man, itd make a dozen of me to take him out. That's we all my clones not caring about self preservation

The kkk runs absolutely nothing now. Same with the nazis. A false example .
While antifa does have a lot of support from local governments as well as many in academia

I wouldn't piss on a member of Antifa to put out the flames of the Burning Cross they'd been nailed to. But comparing them to the KKK is as dumb as comparing Trump to Hitler. The KKK murdered hundreds of innocent people. Antifa smash windows, burn cars and hit people with bike locks. Antifa aren't in the same league as Prime, Healthy, Motivated, Full Training Camp Klan with That Look in their eyes. Hell, Antifa aren't even playing the same sport.

I want to start my own antifa.

Can I make my issue banksters, and use these same tactics, and get the same level of coverage?

How many members does antifa have? Can anyone answer that?

Is this 2000 people or 200,000 across this country that your talking about constantly?

I'm leaning more towards 2000, as I have seen zero evidence antifa can get more then 200 people to show up to any event.

I'd lean much higher, because 2000 of the kind of folks that I've seen linked to ANTIFA can't have had the money to fly all over the place unless they were somehow funded.

I wonder if they caught the one that made a run for it. That was a good move, chill on the floor, pretend you're subdued.

Agreed. Also, love that run style...

c2vgJ6b.gif

Anti-fa are great people protecting us all from the Nazi's

Anyone who disagrees is a Nazi

Atleast liberals didnt elect that POS Antifa guy into office, unlike right wingers, who elected a N-word guy.

While I think it's hilarious what happened to this guy, I think so because of a separate threat he made to an opposing black female candidate in his district about confederate statues.

Equivocating these #antifa protesters shouting that epithet directly at a black police officer to Sasha goading that dumb hick politician into believing that he was creating some sort of instructional material for another culture he can't be expected to understand under the pretense of performance is an argument so stacked it just pisses people off.

this won't work on an Evangelical Christian.
Deuteronomy was cancelled by Jesus. Except for certain parts.
Everyone can interpret everything any way they want.
But it's still funny :) And it's right there when I sit down at the pew at a wedding or some shit.

As far as the OP goes. Man, these kids need a better way to get their energy out. Play some basketball or some shit.

Well well well, could it be that Antifa doesn't actually care about fascism and racism? Could it be that they just want "their side" to win at all costs?

BONUS FOOTAGE:

USA, what the fuck happened to you? You used to be the envy of the world...

My ripskater account kept getting thread banned. My posts were getting deleted. So it was getting impossible to even use the site with that account.

I put up this avatar on Wed afternoon when a friend encouraged me to come back and try again. But I quickly got thread banned in 2 threads within 3 1/2 hours. And I got thread banned in a 3rd thread yesterday. Basically because a certain person doesn't like my opinion. And you saw the link of what I posted.

Wow double yellows you are not going to last.

Just say who does not like you already

Can't wait for @computer fogie hot take.

"Were the officers actually black or just really tanned?"

"Did they actually say the "n-word" or was it "ninja"?

"Was it directed at the black officer or the white officer?"

This post actually made me giggle

But was the N-word used as a term of endearment. As a gesture we are brothers

I wouldn't piss on a member of Antifa to put out the flames of the Burning Cross they'd been nailed to. But comparing them to the KKK is as dumb as comparing Trump to Hitler. The KKK murdered hundreds of innocent people. Antifa smash windows, burn cars and hit people with bike locks. Antifa aren't in the same league as Prime, Healthy, Motivated, Full Training Camp Klan with That Look in their eyes. Hell, Antifa aren't even playing the same sport.
Haha nice analog there. Kkk just isn't hungry anymore.
Antifa isn't like the old kkk, but they're still a bunch of loons. They're only limited by how totally inept and weak they are.

Back