Antifa Calls Black Police Officer "N-Word and Race Traitor" after blocking emergency driveway

Limit Smasher

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Well well well, could it be that Antifa doesn't actually care about fascism and racism? Could it be that they just want "their side" to win at all costs?

BONUS FOOTAGE:

Last edited:
Anyone with any sense always knew these people were cunts.

I'm not surprised. With antifa, you are dealing with depraved mind individuals described in Romans 1.

Stay woke white people, stay woke.

Nothing like having a white prison tell a minority how they should feel about racism and your place as black person.

I have no doubt some of the people have no idea what they are protesting and found a cause to be self righteous and angry about. I don't think anyone would dispute that.

It isn't really an centrally organised thing. Its just people that show up to protest shit. It has been going on forever, the pictures today could be replaced by 1999 WTO protests except more brightly died hair and fatter people because 2018 Murica. A lot of liberal types chanting or sitting around getting pepper sprayed, and a few urchins acting like assholes and smashing windows.

It is like saying that when a college football team wins and there is a street party turned riot, the guys that flip the car and sets it on fire represent all of the sports fans.

It doesn't mean there isn't a football game to root for or things going on worth protesting.

Could it be that they just want "their side" to win at all costs?

These particular iberals are anything but. They need to remove the "anti" bit from their names and just admit they're the enforcing arm of an authoritarian movement.

Last edited:
I wonder if they caught the one that made a run for it. That was a good move, chill on the floor, pretend you're subdued.

Can't wait for @computer fogie hot take.

"Were the officers actually black or just really tanned?"

"Did they actually say the "n-word" or was it "ninja"?

"Was it directed at the black officer or the white officer?"

Atleast liberals didnt elect that POS Antifa guy into office, unlike right wingers, who elected a N-word guy.

I want to start my own antifa.

Can I make my issue banksters, and use these same tactics, and get the same level of coverage?

How many members does antifa have? Can anyone answer that?

Is this 2000 people or 200,000 across this country that your talking about constantly?

I'm leaning more towards 2000, as I have seen zero evidence antifa can get more then 200 people to show up to any event.

Last edited:
I want to start my own antifa.

Can I make my issue banksters, and use these same tactics, and get the same level of coverage?

How many members does antifa have? Can anyone answer that?

Is this 2000 people 200,000 across this country that your talking about constantly?

I'm leaning more towards 2000, as I have seen zero evidence antifa can get more then 200 people to show up to any event.

This should be your recruiting video.

bummer it was cancelled! They should have modded that joint with pudgy died hair critical theory students as the protagonists
I believe it was canceled because of the message it was sending...people say, they did it because the game wasnt made for next gen...however, they could've kept the same storyline.

The story was during the occupy wallstreet days...Imagine a story where the kind of good guys are killing bankers.......Im sure they knew, that's a dangerous message.

Last edited:
Oh look the one protesting "racism" is a racist. Classic projection which I suspect would describe the majority of antifa.

Antifa is as consequential as a pimple on the ass.

Back