Antifa Calls Black Police Officer "N-Word and Race Traitor" after blocking emergency driveway

I heard a rapper today use the N word. Should I start a thread about it?
Words vary in meaning and significance depending on the context. Amazing how adults still haven't figured out the absolute basics of language.

Wow, in one comment you disrespect both the proud Mexican wrestling tradition and the brave men and women (but mostly men) of the S&M/leather community. Hateful. Sad.
I’ve been exposed. Shame on me.

Words vary in meaning and significance depending on the context. Amazing how adults still haven't figured out the absolute basics of language.

You mean like when an average no name regular joe blurts out an offensive set of sounds while antagonizing aggressive cops?

soros, koch, MSM etc...who even cares? Fact is, the left is extremely violent and it's not only a marginal problem. It is becoming increasingly clear, that the intolerance and violence concern the left center society.

Yeah, they are a bunch of teenage anarchist morons.

They aren’t good, but let’s no exaggerate.

Their level of genuine violence pales in comparison to, say, soccer hooliganism in other countries.

That’s the level of “national security threat” we’re talking.
Don't be so lazy.

"Klan leaders hope to have all major candidates competing to win the movement's endorsement. ... The Klan's leadership wanted to keep their options open and repeatedly announced that the movement was not aligned with any political party. This non-alliance strategy was also valuable as a recruiting tool. The Klan drew its members from Democratic as well as Republican voters. If the movement had aligned itself with a single political party, it would have substantially narrowed its pool of potential recruits.[112]Sociologist Rory McVeigh has explained the Klan's strategy in appealing to members of both parties:[113]
"
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan

If anything, the fact that the south went Republican following Johnson passing the Civil Rights Act of 67 says volumes about the Republican party at the time.
Lol @Truth, on his fifth account, still getting exposed as an embarrassing know-noting GOP hack. Get these facts, son.

Lol @Truth, on his fifth account, still getting exposed as an embarrassing know-noting GOP hack. Get these facts, son.
This is only my 2nd account. The other accounts you guys have accused me of are either e-friends or friends in real life.

"No Trump, No Wall, No USA at All'

Leftists finally admitting that they don't want the USA at all. Not surprising, because you can't have a nation without borders.

The Bible predicts a one world govt in the end times. Leftists will eventually end this nation as we know it and we will be absorbed into a one world govt (New World Order) at some point. Trump is putting that globalist agenda on hold for now.

You mean like when an average no name regular joe blurts out an offensive set of sounds while antagonizing aggressive cops?
When you think of a comeback instead of what makes sense.

Back