Antifa bomb thrower identified by his Grandma’s Amazon review

Ok so it wasn't just me?
Amazing that these little lemmings just sit around on alt-right twitter feeds and then race to make threads about this random shit they see there.

The shit really starts to fall apart when you look into the guy's twitter feed.

He's posting pictures of different guys in different but similar green vests and claiming them to be the same guy.

He's trying to say this guy.

EeC53S7XYAU6oDC

Is the same as this guy.

EeDCKr-XsAEyPcn

The guys in here questioning if it was an IED have been proven right yet again. It was nothing more than two m80s duct taped together

Fuck the state and its bootlickers itt.

The lolbertarians love LARPing as anti statists until the real anti statists come out.

The guys in here questioning if it was an IED have been proven right yet again. It was nothing more than two m80s duct taped together

The guy in that video isn't even wearing the same vest as the guy in the OP though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Improvised_explosive_device

An IED is a bomb fabricated in an improvised manner incorporating destructive, lethal, noxious, pyrotechnic, or incendiary chemicals and designed to destroy or incapacitate personnel or vehicles. In some cases, IEDs are used to distract, disrupt, or delay an opposing force, facilitating another type of attack.[5] IEDs may incorporate military or commercially sourced explosives, and often combine both types, or they may otherwise be made with homemade explosives (HME).[citation needed] An HME lab refers to a Homemade Explosive Lab, or the physical location where the devices are crafted.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-80_(explosive)

M-80s are classified as consumer fireworks (class 1.4G, formerly known as Class C), as opposed to display fireworks (which were Class B, and are now 1.3G).[5]

Because an M-80 is a pyrotechnic device containing a charge in excess of 50 milligrams of pyrotechnic flash power, civilian use requires a license issued by federal authorities. This is the result of the Child Protection Act of 1966 and regulation by the Consumer Product Safety Commission, with the purpose of limiting the potential property damage and bodily harm M-80s can cause. This law also covers cherry bombs.

In 1975, federal regulations were passed to limit all consumer-grade fireworks available for general sale to the public in the United States to a maximum of 50 milligrams flash powder, down from a previous maximum of 200 milligrams. However, firecrackers mounted onto a rocket stick, or other aerial firework devices, such as rockets, Roman candles, and the larger version of m-80s m-1000 etc., may still have significantly more, up to 130 mg, or more, depending on device and classification, and can be legally purchased by any American civilian citizen.

A person with a federal explosives license, issued by the ATF, may be allowed to purchase M-80s. Federal and state officials sometimes distribute them to farmers to scare away wildlife damaging their crops.

Sounds like an IED to me.

he's fcked now, his ass will take many explosive d in jail

So he thinks he looks tough wearing that para-military retardation?

Same color, says ICON on both.
Are you saying that because the patches are not on? You know those are velcro right.

Well, they also appear to have different hair, different clothes, different shoes, different vests, different masks and the account made to post on hibbett.com seems bogus and I don't see that item listed on the website.

The shit really starts to fall apart when you look into the guy's twitter feed.

He's posting pictures of different guys in different but similar green vests and claiming them to be the same guy.

He's trying to say this guy.

EeC53S7XYAU6oDC

Is the same as this guy.

EeDCKr-XsAEyPcn

They look pretty similar, dude. Even with the mask.

As for the badges on the vest, the ones that are on there(they are all removable), are identical to the ones in the original picture.

They look pretty similar, dude. Even with the mask.

As for the badges on the vest, the ones that are on there(they are all removable), are identical to the ones in the original picture.

I might even be able to concede they are the same person, but the review looks very bullshit.

It's certainly not verified the same person based on what they've shown though.

I might even be able to concede they are the same person, but the review looks very bullshit.

It's certainly not verified the same person based on what they've shown though.
This is a weird hill to die on.

This is a weird hill to die on.

What's weird to me is how you'll automatically accept this as true because you like it while being completely skeptical of literally everything else.

But an anon post from an unverified twitter account sourcing a website that you can't even access and linking imgur screenshots instead is a good source somehow.

I actually agree. I was only half joking with my earlier comments that he stole granny's credit card.

I think he wrote that review, in an effort to cover his tracks in case he was ever questioned. Even if he bought it himself, he was trying to make it look like he didn't, as to not look like a guy who was planning to get in the thick of things.

"Oh' no, I wasn't planning anything, Sir. My Granny bought me this vest, and I just wore it to the protests. She knows I peacefully protest a lot, and she was concerned for my safety. It was a present. Tee hee."

Regardless of whatever dumb logic was going through his head, I'm pretty sure he wrote that review.

What's weird to me is how you'll automatically accept this as true because you like it while being completely skeptical of literally everything else.
What's weirder to me is how you're being completely skeptical about this while automatically accepting literally everything else.

the irony being that the entire heartland of america would get fucking wrecked if soy products weren't in demand around the world and we are the biggest exporting country. But I get it, you are more parrot that comedian.

Soy crops make a lot of sense, particularly when viewed from the perspective of water conservation.

We should probably shift toward crops that require less water, since many areas will be hit hard once water is less available.

Beef production is the worst offender in terms of the amount of water required.

For example, the Ogallala Aquifer won't last forever.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2016/08/vanishing-midwest-ogallala-aquifer-drought/
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-ogallala-aquifer/

I eat beef, but it takes a lot of resources to produce.
It's difficult to ignore that reality.

This has changed my food choices a bit to be honest.
I eat more soy products. Mapo Tufu usually. It's a spicy tofu based dish.

For protein, I kill pigs. There are plenty to be had when I'm back home.

received_718701648636475.jpeg

Last edited:
I actually agree. I was only half joking with my earlier comments that he stole granny's credit card.

I think he wrote that review, in an effort to cover his tracks in case he was ever questioned. Even if he bought it himself, he was trying to make it look like he didn't, as to not look like a guy who was planning to get in the thick of things.

"Oh' no, I wasn't planning anything, Sir. My Granny bought me this vest, and I just wore it to the protests. She knows I peacefully protest a lot, and she was concerned for my safety. It was a present. Tee hee."

Regardless of whatever dumb logic was going through his head, I'm pretty sure he wrote that review.

It's not even close to that much of a conspiracy. The 4chan anon poster just photoshopped it himself and used "shield simp" as a target.

Soy crops make a lot of sense, particularly when viewed from the perspective of water conservation.

We should probably shift toward crops that require less water, since many areas will be hit hard once water is less available.

For example, the Ogallala Aquifer won't last forever.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2016/08/vanishing-midwest-ogallala-aquifer-drought/
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-ogallala-aquifer/
I am mildly allergic to soy which sucks.
Eating edamame makes me throw up for some reason, as do soy based protein drinks.

Back