Antifa bomb thrower identified by his Grandma’s Amazon review

Kids a fucking idiot....

But even that idiot was smart enough to wear a mask and protect his sweet granny. More than I can say for some you.... cough cough @The Stoat cough

Common ground “ like” let’s just see if that happens.
It hasn't happened because it has become political. IMO it should have nothing to do with politics, if you break the law you get dealt with no differently than anything else. As I said, there was room to account for anger after the George Floyd murder...that was at least something most people could understand. Now it's just people fucking shit up towards anarchy.

Protesting is one thing, there is a line when you break the law. At this point, I really don't care what these people are upset about, I don't even think at their core they really have a righteous cause...they are obviously misguided young people and they are DETRACTING from the issue of perceived racial injustice, if that is what they are even fighting against (which I frankly don't believe, I think they are just pissed off and generally bored young people).

Men like John Lewis are rare but as we've seen they are revered by history, shitheads who vandalize property in the name of something like racial equality are just idiots.

Is there an actual news story here or just "this guy threw an IED"? (also fucking lol @ the verbiage IED like these guys are isis blowing up tanks amazing)

I see nothing but some twitter account hoping to doxx a dude at a protest looking like a goof?

Man, I can’t even laugh at this.

I can.

iu

Is there an actual news story here or just "this guy threw an IED"? (also fucking lol @ the verbiage IED like these guys are isis blowing up tanks amazing)

An IED is ANY explosive device that is built from home materials. So yes, he was throwing IEDs if they were home made and exploded.

I bet we could find a lot of antifa real identities if we search reviews of edemame recipes and soy products

I bet we could find a lot of antifa real identities if we search reviews of edemame recipes and soy products
the irony being that the entire heartland of america would get fucking wrecked if soy products weren't in demand around the world and we are the biggest exporting country. But I get it, you are more parrot than comedian.

Last edited:
Unverrified twitter account posting screen grabs off imgur.

I'm sure this is true.
Ok so it wasn't just me?
Amazing that these little lemmings just sit around on alt-right twitter feeds and then race to make threads about this random shit they see there.

Ok so it wasn't just me?
Amazing that these little lemmings just sit around on alt-right twitter feeds and then race to make threads about this they see there.

If I was a betting man, I think it would be a safe bet unverrified twitter crypto Nazi is also grammaf.

That review is fake as fuck.

Yeah, I don't want it to be true, either..

I don't give a shit either way, but for the everything I don't like is fake news crowd, they sure set a low standard for things they like.

TS is also dishonestly framing this fake story. The screen grabs aren't even from amazon.

{<jordan}

that can't be real, jesus christ lol

I'm thinking he got a hold of Granny's credit card, and he just kept kayfabe in case he gets arrested for theft.

"No way, guys. She bought it for me. Look at her Amazon review. She's just old and forgetful."

Lmao only in Portland...

I mean even if the story is fake, I wouldn't be surprised if it was true. I'd be happy if it were true though so there's one less asshole ruining it for those protesting the proper way.

I see nothing but some twitter account hoping to doxx a dude at a protest looking like a goof?

"Is there any news besides the domestic terrorism"

Nice IQ ya got there...

I'm thinking he got a hold of Granny's credit card, and he just kept kayfabe in case he gets arrested for theft.

"No way, guys. She bought it for me. Look at her Amazon review. She's just old and forgetful."
looks like something from the meme thread lmao

Back