Antifa bomb thrower identified by his Grandma’s Amazon review

stop...acting...like children.

This issue of assholes in the streets blowing shit up and causing mayhem needs to leave the political arena and move straight into a "charge them with crimes" arena. This rioter nonsense was understandable for a few days (still criminal) when the George Floyd murder popped off, but these people doing it now are just assholes.

Heartwarming to see his grandma being so involved in his life. Also props for being frugal and saving money on delivery by using grandma's Amazon Prime account.

5 stars from Grandma? I've been looking for a new vest to go rioting in. I might buy this one now.

Hold off on that purchase, my Nana found me a sweet one much cheaper and added it to her cart. I'll forward you the link....

"Oh don’t ya look cute in your little vest with that Molotov cocktail"

“Johnny didn’t like his last ballistic vest and felt unsafe from shrapnel, but in this new vest, he is unafraid of federal occupiers as he fights nightly to retake the courthouse-4 our of 5 stars! Would be five out of five if it had more pockets for carrying explosives and a place to store his gas mask.”

“Johnny didn’t like his last ballistic vest and felt unsafe from shrapnel, but in this new vest, he is unafraid of federal occupiers as he fights nightly to retake the courthouse-4 our of 5 stars! Would be five out of five if it had more pockets for carrying explosives and a place to store his gas mask.”
{<jordan}

Protester lol. More like sour soy latte. Someone should tell her and her grandson that vest won’t do shit long term when the shit goes down .

stop...acting...like children.

This issue of assholes in the streets blowing shit up and causing mayhem needs to leave the political arena and move straight into a "charge them with crimes" arena. This rioter nonsense was understandable for a few days (still criminal) when the George Floyd murder popped off, but these people doing it now are just assholes.
Common ground “ like” let’s just see if that happens.

Back