Antifa bomb thrower identified by his Grandma’s Amazon review

Damn you grandma!
4uj81vtat5x41.jpg
I just don't have words for the masses of people like this.

I guess that's why we have these:

<Huh2><{outtahere}><Neil01><{katwhu}>

Thats just too funny and godamn ironic. What a revolutionary. Grandmas amazon account. Regular Che Guevara, he is.

Anything else? Run along old man you, as always, have nothing to add to the actual topic.
Nope nothing else. Just love seeing you flop around and have outbursts. Carry on

How stunted is your brain mongoloid?
I made a joke about how he obviously didn't make homemade bombs and laughed at his amateurism, to which you replied "read the affidavit!" implying what I said was factually incorrect.
I hope this latest account brings some meaning to your little-man existence.

That's actually a racist term.
Surprised you believe in that ideology.

Actually, you first said the whole thing was fake, the people in the pictures were different, and right wingers were falling for/spreading fake news.

We'll just conveniently forget all that though...
Is RP a MSM reporter?

Big, bold, bullshit headline. Then a half assed retraction buried in the rubble later on.

No one in this thread said he made the bomb himself lol

You need to stop sperging out

You are embarrassing yourself badly

He doesn’t actually read things Or even attempt to understand them

he has 1 go to move : angry insult laden tantrums against anything that challenges his soyboy Marxist ideology

All of posts are extremely the same , I stopped even bothering to read them

Is RP a MSM reporter?

Big, bold, bullshit headline. Then a half assed retraction buried in the rubble later on.

He's just incapable of admitting he was wrong, and pivots, and pivots...and pivots, to convince himself that he was never wrong. You can pin him down pretty good, from his statement that the vests weren't the same, because he didn't realize that the patches on the vest were easily removable. Once he was informed of that, he goes into "yeah, but" mode, until you're just tired of talking in circles with him.

That's actually a racist term.
Surprised you believe in that ideology.
It's an apt term with a racial tinge to imply being a total barbaric imp who only sees in black and white, "eg. this guy is a terrorist bomb maker, thus violence and massive punishment justified against him, grunt grunt"
I guess I could have gone with neanderthal and only insulted a dead genetic lineage. Does it bother you? I can change it if you'd like. Since you're alive, I'm willing to adjust my behavior and verbiage to better cater to your delicate sensibilities.

It's an apt term with a racial tinge to imply being a total barbaric imp who only sees in black and white, "eg. this guy is a terrorist bomb maker, thus violence and massive punishment justified against him, grunt grunt"
I guess I could have gone with neanderthal and only insulted a dead genetic lineage. Does it bother you? I can change it if you'd like. Since you're alive, I'm willing to adjust my behavior and verbiage to better cater to your delicate sensibilities.

you need to put down your BLM poster for a second and check your white Privilege, bruv.

He doesn’t actually read things Or even attempt to understand them

he has 1 go to move : angry insult laden tantrums against anything that challenges his soyboy Marxist ideology

All of posts are extremely the same , I stopped even bothering to read them
I agree. And what is even more sad, is that he is a person and nor a chat bot doing this.
He's definitely one of those that has never gotten I to an argument real life and has no idea how to resolve any form of conflict

And you follow that up with another outdated insult. Humans are also partially neanderthal. And neanderthals weren't subhuman, which is what you're clesrly implying there. Racist

And you follow that up with another outdated insult. Humans are also partially neanderthal. And neanderthals weren't subhuman, which is what you're clesrly implying there. Racist
Yeah, that BLM fan boy needs to be culturally reprogrammed. He needs to get rid of his white privilege and unconscious Racism.

Yeah, that BLM fan boy needs to be culturally reprogrammed. He needs to get rid of his white privilege and unconscious Racism.
But he was using racism ironically to make us feel bad. Or something. I don't know his rational is dumb.
But yes, the more BLM they are, the more likely they are racist

this douche is about to have his privilege checked

Back