Antifa bomb thrower identified by his Grandma’s Amazon review

Did you have a stroke? Watch the video and read the affidavit- specifically the part where the kid says he got the explosive. It's time to stop posting today.
Did you... oh wait you're still the same absolute retard as before.
Go for it big man. Show me where in the affidavit the kid manufactured an IED
How about instead of me not posting, you actually source an argument instead of being a continual mental peasant on whatever iteration of Sherdog account this is for you? Literally multiple pages in the affidavit about how the kid admits he threw it and describes the fireworks rationale.

How fucking stupid are you? The kid couldn't even buy his own vest and you're trying to claim he is a bomb maker based on that affidavit? lol

Have an awful night and I hope your circulatory system has a fun go of it too. I'm sure you live an amazing life making shitposts where you make up arguments to fantasize about throwing kids in prison.

Ironically I had some kids blow up some M80s literally outside my window a few weeks back because I live by a small bridge/tunnel underpass that produces an insane acoustic effect and fireworks are on firesale around the country.
Had my window open while doing some gaming. Rang the fuck out of my ear. Never thought "wow terrorists who deserve prison!" or thought to make a national glee fest for my boogaloo J/O buds out of it. Just some shitty hooligans who deserve a fine or charge and they grow out of it.

Last edited:
Soros sitting back on his money bag bean bag chair.

200.gif

Last edited:
Did you... oh wait you're still the same absolute retard as before.
Go for it big man. Show me where in the affidavit the kid manufactured an IED
How about instead of me not posting, you actually source an argument instead of being a continual mental peasant on whatever iteration of Sherdog account this is for you? Literally multiple pages in the affidavit about how the kid admits he threw it and describes the fireworks rationale.

How fucking stupid are you? The kid couldn't even buy his own vest and you're trying to claim he is a bomb maker based on that affidavit? lol

Have an awful night and I hope your circulatory system has a fun go of it too. I'm sure you live an amazing life making shitposts where you make up arguments to fantasize about throwing kids in prison.

Ironically I had some kids blow up some M80s literally outside my window a few weeks back because I live by a small bridge/tunnel underpass that produces an insane acoustic effect and fireworks are on firesale around the country.
Had my window open while doing some gaming. Rang the fuck out of my ear. Never thought "wow terrorists who deserve prison!" or thought to make a national glee fest for my boogaloo J/O buds out of it. Just some shitty hooligans who deserve a fine or charge and they grow out of it.
READ THE AFFIDAVIT LOL

He straight up says he got it from someone else

And you call me the stupid one? Just LOL

stop...acting...like children.

This issue of assholes in the streets blowing shit up and causing mayhem needs to leave the political arena and move straight into a "charge them with crimes" arena. This rioter nonsense was understandable for a few days (still criminal) when the George Floyd murder popped off, but these people doing it now are just assholes.

Who are you and how did you hack into this sherdog account

READ THE AFFIDAVIT LOL

He straight up says he got it from someone else

And you call me the stupid one? Just LOL
What the fuck are you talking about?
The affidavit says he didn't make the bomb and discusses him thinking it was a firework.
My post was deriding the implication that he was building bombs/IEDs and was some antifa organizer but couldn't even buy a vest online himself.

What the fuck are you talking about?
The affidavit says he didn't make the bomb and discusses him thinking it was a firework.
My post was deriding the implication that he was building bombs/IEDs and was some antifa organizer but couldn't even buy a vest online himself.
No one in this thread said he made the bomb himself lol

You need to stop sperging out

You are embarrassing yourself badly

No one in this thread said he made the bomb himself lol

You need to stop sperging out

You are embarrassing yourself badly
How stunted is your brain mongoloid?
I made a joke about how he obviously didn't make homemade bombs and laughed at his amateurism, to which you replied "read the affidavit!" implying what I said was factually incorrect.
I hope this latest account brings some meaning to your little-man existence.

Yeah the kid who can't even buy his own tactical vest and was running around showing his face at a major media incident totally built a bunch of bombs at home. No way they could be fireworks!
Brilliant!

Did you have a stroke? Watch the video and read the affidavit- specifically the part where the kid says he got the explosive. It's time to stop posting today.

How stunted is your brain mongoloid?
I made a joke about how he obviously didn't make homemade bombs and laughed at his amateurism, to which you replied "read the affidavit!" implying what I said was factually incorrect.
I hope this latest account brings some meaning to your little-man existence.
For being such a leftist apologist, you sure do like your racist language. Wow man

For being such a leftist apologist, you sure do like your racist language. Wow man
Anything else? Run along old man you, as always, have nothing to add to the actual topic.

Dude threw an explosive or flammable device of some sort over the wall and had no idea if anyway one was behind it.

Fuck that dude. With a cactus.

“The device I’ve been accused of allegedly throwing was allegedly given to me by an unknown protestor with full face coverings,” he wrote. “I was allegedly told that it was a strobe firework that wouldn’t damage the building or harm anyone around it.”
https://nypost.com/2020/08/01/trump-loving-grandma-outs-her-own-grandson-as-portland-bomber/

I wonder how does the law works for this ?

If I fire a gun in a crowd of people can i say, "I didn't know it was real gun, someone just handed it to me and said shoot it."

https://www.justice.gov/usao-or/pr/...y-28-2020-arson-mark-o-hatfield-us-courthouse

Affidavit posted online. He admits his grandmother bought it for him.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.ord.153949/gov.uscourts.ord.153949.1.1.pdf

On page 15 of the pdf

Hard to say those review screenshots are fake after he admits his grandmother bought it.

Oh, he is fucked. He admits the bomb was the size of a V8 can. That's like a quarter stick of dynamite. That could kill someone. That is some real deal shit.

And he basically tries to blame someone else.

Hahahahahahahaha hahaha. Go rot you rioting scum.

Oh, he is fucked. He admits the bomb was the size of a V8 can. That's like a quarter stick of dynamite. That could kill someone. That is some real deal shit.

And he basically tries to blame someone else.

Hahahahahahahaha hahaha. Go rot you rioting scum.

Can you imagine this idiot throwing his life away all over a stupid political movement? Are his soy buddies going to back him up, post his bail and testify for him in court? Nope. Like you said this kid is fucked. He's definitely going to learn "tolerance" in prison when Bubba comes a calling.

Is there an actual news story here or just "this guy threw an IED"? (also fucking lol @ the verbiage IED like these guys are isis blowing up tanks amazing)

I see nothing but some twitter account hoping to doxx a dude at a protest looking like a goof?

1084561.jpg

He threw an explosive device the size of a V8 can. In his own words.

That is no toy. That is a legit bomb.

1084561.jpg

He threw an explosive device the size of a V8 can. In his own words.

That is no toy. That is a legit bomb.
Assuming his story is true, seriously fuck the pussies who peer pressured him into throwing that. They probably were too afraid to even light it themselves knowing it could blow up in their face and maim them. People allegedly felt it blocks away. Someone on the scene could be heard saying they felt it in their bones. Scary shit.

Apparently this guy has some kind of mental issues, not sure the specifics of it. Sad how they preyed on him.

Whomever the bomb maker is, bare minimum they should be charged with making a destructive device and get the full 15 year sentence.

Back