Antibiotics don’t lose fights “St Denis”

A lot of fighters get staph during training camps or go into fights with an injury. Nobody cares. Fight showed he isn't at that level yet. His striking is mediocre and needs a lot of work

His thai clinch was nasty. His boxing is horrible though. Hope he bounces back better than ever.

He was doing great according to the announcers, who couldn't stop saying how relentless and pressuring and active he was, up until the very moment he was flat on his back knocked out. So apparently there wasn't some shift in performance from r1 to r2 or the announcers would have picked up on it right? Instead of trying to build him up for every second of the fight...
Well, there’s what the announcers think and then there’s reality. Just because what the announcers said made you angry doesn’t change the actual fact that he was extremely tired after the first round, and didn’t seem to want to slow down.

He looked gassed starting round 2. Now that could have been because he went balls out to get Dustin out of there, but if he had staph i'm sure that didn't help either.
To me, it looked like he knew his gas tank wasn’t going to be there in the later rounds, so he went for broke in the beginning to try and get Dustin out of there. It was a pretty valiant effort in my opinion, but his strikes had zero power on them.
But then there’s the obvious flaws in his striking defense. He fights a lot like DuPlessis in the sense that he leaves himself open to counters with almost every strike that he throws.

A lot of fighters get staph during training camps or go into fights with an injury. Nobody cares. Fight showed he isn't at that level yet. His striking is mediocre and needs a lot of work
No, I mean he definitely deserves to be up there in the rankings. He had a lot of success, and some of those chokes had potential to end the fight. The skillset checks out, but the fight IQ is a little questionable .

To me, it looked like he knew his gas tank wasn’t going to be there in the later rounds, so he went for broke in the beginning to try and get Dustin out of there. It was a pretty valiant effort in my opinion, but his strikes had zero power on them.
But then there’s the obvious flaws in his striking defense. He fights a lot like DuPlessis in the sense that he leaves himself open to counters with almost every strike that he throws.

I was thinking the same thing in the first. It was a 5 rounder and I think you're right, he made the decision that his best path to victory would be to overwhelm Poirier quickly. But none of his punches were straight, and Poirier caught on.

antibiotics weaken you make you tired and feel like shit.
This. The worse ko I ever experienced involved me taking an antibiotic and an antihistamine (probably the main culprit). Apparently, I was Ngannou'd and I was convulsing. Sorry I do not have a video of it.

Looks like we have a new mythical fighter to join the ranks. Chuck “with that look in his eye”, healthy shogun, sea level Cain, Pro-Biotic St. Denis..?

He looked gassed starting round 2. Now that could have been because he went balls out to get Dustin out of there, but if he had staph i'm sure that didn't help either.
He was giving his all because he knew he didnt have five rounds in him BECAUSE of the health issue.

antibiotics weaken you make you tired and feel like shit.
That amateurish pace is what made him tired (I'm sure the antibiotics didn't help). It was 5 rds, Volk even said BSD was gonna fall off hard in the 2nd rd at that pace. You live and you learn, hopefully he'll learn.

This. The worse ko I ever experienced involved me taking an antibiotic and an antihistamine (probably the main culprit). Apparently, I was Ngannou'd and I was convulsing. Sorry I do not have a video of it.
Bryce? I'm a big fan, I thought you were dead. The earth is round though, just saying.

Not really - if that’s the case then why fight? Why not disclose it?
It’s not like he is saying “hey my elbow has flesh exposed”
Don’t get knocked out and make excuses like a Brazilian is what im
Saying
Money is probably your answer. Sometimes you do shit that you would not do because you got bills to pay. Not me of course. I just don’t pay the bills. But, you probably know some people.

Anti-Antibiotics “St Denis” would be champ with ease.​

Back